Britney’s dance beat - PS2, Gameboy, PC

KrisJ

So about a month ago I bought a Steam Deck (like a Nintendo switch but handheld PC) and I’ve been running emulators and downloading Roms. I managed to download Britney’s dance beat for the PS2 and hadn’t played it in over a decade. Does anyone remember buying it for PS2 or Gameboy advance or PC? 

The PS2 version was definitely the best as you could unlock DWAD tour 360 degree camera control performances and rehearsals! 

We need a remastered and updated version of this with all her singles :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Edited by KrisJ
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Decode that ****** **** into something readable, you nerd peasant. Like, can you talk in Queens english? Nobody understands those RAMS 16362 PC - hieroglyphs

Ava Max Ava GIF - Ava Max Ava Tayvisions - Discover & Share GIFs

I’m a nerd like Britney :enigma_alien_blue:

Steam Deck = handheld gaming device

Emulator = something you download to play games on 

Rom = a downloadable version of a game 

:enigma_alien_blue:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

I had it for the  PC, i was 11 when it came out. i liked it, only thing was you could complete the whole game within like half an hour so got boring after a while. i always wished though  they did another one after she released a few more albums

i'd love her to bring out a Just Dance: Britney edition for the ninento switch. its quite weird how like 12 years ago they brought out a Michael Jackson 'just dance' game [it wasnt called just dance, i cant remember the exact name but it was basically the same thing] and i actually thought back then aw this is just the start and they'll bring out the same game again but for different artists. But for whatever reason it never took off but they still are releasing Just Dance every year. i wonder why??  

Edited by jonloch1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Helicopterney said:

This game was awful but such a fun memory :awyeah_britney_yes_yas:

yeh now looking back it was crap, but bear in mind it was released in 2002 before wii / Nintendo switch etc  and it was good back then. only thing was like i said above you could complete the whole game in half an hour

6 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I call it bs. Why would you have 3 copies of it?

You gays all act like phD engineers working on NASA computers and phones, oh **** off

Ava Max Gif - IceGif

Ew, why tf you gotta come at me like that sis?

first off, I have the gameboy advance, ps2, and pc versions. I’m a collector.

and I’m not a phd engineer but I do have a degree in Audio production 💅🏼

so why dont you FUQ off 🤷🏼‍♀️😁

Housewives GIF by Bravo TV

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block