Tinashe poses like Britney on her birthday!

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I was wondering the other day if Tinashe is the featured artist that Britney has shared the stage with the most in her entire career, but I think that award goes to Nicki Minaj during the FFT :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

But anyways, she's perhaps at second place. 

Well, when I think of it... she almost never performed with someone else during c-ship. Good point!

But why Nicki Minaj? :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

2 minutes ago, Mutya said:

It IS Britney related. Britney was the first thing I thought when I saw that Tinashe picture on my feed. Britney inspires the girls even today, her influence is gigantic and she is the pioneer in several things, inclusing posing nude on the beach. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

And if she posed with a big booty, it would be related to Kim Kardashian or Nicki Minaj, right?  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

2 minutes ago, IJustWantHer2BeHAPPY said:

Well, when I think of it... she almost never performed with someone else during c-ship. Good point!

But why Nicki Minaj? :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

And if she posed with a big booty, it would be related to Kim Kardashian or Nicki Minaj, right?  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Nicki Minaj used to open for Britney Spears during Femme Fatale Tour and worked together for a collaboration. Britney played a key role in Nicki’s career, introducing her to the pop mainstream fans. CAPISCI? :jordan-perfume: 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Style. said:

Nicki Minaj used to open for Britney Spears during Femme Fatale Tour and worked together for a collaboration. Britney played a key role in Nicki’s career, introducing her to the pop mainstream fans. CAPISCI? :jordan-perfume: 

I don't want to throw any shade at Nicki, but she always seemed like "that rapper who only appearanced in remixes from other artists".

Edited by IJustWantHer2BeHAPPY
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, IJustWantHer2BeHAPPY said:

I don't want to throw any shade at Nicki, but she always seemed like "that rapper who only appearanced in remixes of from artists".

Im not even a fan of Nicki, in fact I don’t even like the bish, but she’s much more than just a featured artist on remixes. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, IJustWantHer2BeHAPPY said:

Actually yes.. but until 2012(?) she just featured in remixes from others. 

That’s true, and while her personality is beyond nauseating, you can’t deny her impact and influence on the female rap game. But she really is her own worst enemy, and while I’m not a huge fan of Cardi B, she had that 👠 coming her way. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, IJustWantHer2BeHAPPY said:

I don't want to throw any shade at Nicki, but she always seemed like "that rapper who only appearanced in remixes of from artists".

Nicki Minaj is a rapper and that’s what rappers are supposed to do: rap, write, remix and freestyle. Nicki Minaj outshines the actual artist of the song effortlessly whether we talk about Madonna, Beyoncé or Jay Z. I don’t get what’s the problem in remixing a song? :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Emil87 said:

That’s true, and while her personality is beyond nauseating, you can’t deny her impact and influence on the female rap game. But she really is her own worst enemy, and while I’m not a huge fan of Cardi B, she had that 👠 coming her way. 

I must admit, she has pretty face and eyes :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

She steps behind all women :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky:

But Cardi B....omg...she should take some lessons how real lady/artist should interact with others. Her awkward outbursts of anger are tragic tbh.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block