Tinashe poses like Britney on her birthday!

15 minutes ago, IJustWantHer2BeHAPPY said:

I must admit, she has pretty face and eyes :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

She steps behind all women :cardi_b_yes_tongue_haha_cocky:

But Cardi B....omg...she should take some lessons how real lady/artist should interact with others. Her awkward outbursts of anger are tragic tbh.

That’s the thing tho, she was new to the game and had no idea how to act. She was real but ratchet at the same time. I liked her in the beginning cuz she seemed unbothered and like one of us, but she turned out to be just as bothered as the rest of them. Like girl, get off social media and put out a 2nd album or just stfu at this point. 

Edited by Emil87
5 minutes ago, Helicopterney said:

Why is her personality nauseating?

Because her whole persona at the beginning was “I’m unbothered, IDC what people say”. She was funny and relatable, but she’s spent the past 3-4 years clearly bothered by what people say instead of focusing on improving her craft. Instead of working on her 2nd album, she’s spent her time fighting trolls on Twitter. And that will ultimately be her demise.

8 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

That’s the thing tho, she was new to the game and had no idea how to act. She was real but ratchet at the same time. I liked her in the beginning cuz she seemed unbothered and like one of us, but she turned out to be just as bothered as the rest of them. Like girl, girl get off social media and put out a 2nd album or just stfu at this point. 

Actually is Nicki Minaj good gurl.

12 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

That’s true, and while her personality is beyond nauseating, you can’t deny her impact and influence on the female rap game. But she really is her own worst enemy, and while I’m not a huge fan of Cardi B, she had that 👠 coming her way. 

I wouldn’t put Nicki and Cardi in the same sentence for the love of good music and art. Nicki used to create art. I think right now she’s having a hard time discovering herself again as an artist but she’s still phenomenal on writing raps and selling her brand… after so many years…

Just now, Style. said:

I wouldn’t put Nicki and Cardi in the same sentence for the love of good music and art. Nicki used to create art. I think right now she’s having a hard time discovering herself again as an artist but she’s still phenomenal on writing raps and selling her brand… after so many years…

Personally, I prefer Cardi’s personality. Nicki has done herself no favors over the last few years, tbh. It’s like Madonna being threatened by Cyndi Lauper. Nicki sadly let the competition get the best of her. But if we are gonna come down to raw talent, there’s just no way Cardi matches up. She may have a more relatable personality, but ultimately, Nicki outshines her in every other aspect that actually matters. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Personally, I prefer Cardi’s personality. Nicki has done herself no favors over the last few years, tbh. It’s like Madonna being threatened by Cyndi Lauper. Nicki sadly let the competition get the best of her. But if we are gonna come down to raw talent, there’s just no way Cardi matches up. She may have a more relatable personality, but ultimately, Nicki outshines her in every other aspect that actually matters. 

Clearly the music industry in not on Nicki’s side and it’s always on a mission for the next female rapper to disrespect Nicki’s legacy, but if I was her I wouldn’t give them my time of day… Nicki’s being too accessible. Do you see Beyoncé or Rihanna arguing with SZA or Summer Walker online? Ariana Grande GIF

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block