Interest in Britney Fading

Tom13

I think (being a fan since 98’) I’ve come to the conclusion that if you really think about it…Britney has had very little say I assume around 95% of her career. The media and conservatorship/management are the few things we get to see. Think about all of the other avenues in her career we aren’t privy to that I’m sure she’s had to struggle for control with. 

She’s strong and resilient but a human only has so much fight inside them before the only answer is to walk away and cut it off completely. 

I’ve made my peace with whatever she decides to do. I hope, in time, she will heal and find an artistic love again that she wants to share with the world…whatever and however that may be…BUT if her answer is to leave this stamp on the world and ride off into the sunset and enjoy what she’s worked so hard all of her life for…I’m happy with that as well. 

• Love 2

This happended with me. I was obsessed with Kpop and specific groups/artists.. as I get older and realise how ****ed up and fake that industry is (more than the west) I just found myself detaching from it. 

Britney on the other hand is different. She will always be in my heart, she isn't popular, producing music, touring.. she's in a different place in life right now- she's trying to get her life back, routine and that should be respected. I will always follow / love her and support when I can. When she is ready, she will be ready. Some fans can't accept that - 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, rck92 said:

I can understand. I’ve been a fan since ‘99 and i’m 30 now. I’m still a fan but I don’t follow her as much as I used to. I also don’t have insta/tiktok, so I don’t really follow what’s going on in pop culture anymore. I still love her and always support her music but maybe it’s just a part of getting older. 

Best thing you could do for your mental health. Not having ig and specially tiktok

• Love 1

Fans complaining their interest is fading because she's not doing anything when in reality she released a song 6 months ago :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

My love and admiration will always be by her side, no matter what she chooses to do. I'm 36 YO and I was never able to find another artist that gives me what she does. She's finally living her life so I'm more than cool with it :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

I'll be right here if she ever chooses to release more music, or perform :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

• Love 1
16 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

eh??? like who??? Pink is on album 9, shania is on album 6 [remember though she lost her voice and couldnt release an album for 15 years], rihanna has 8 albums, madonna has 14 albums, beyonce has  7 albums ..... what artist stopped at 4 or less?? 

You're naming some of the most successful artists of all time. Listen to the radio. I'm talking about most artists out of alllll of them. Most artists have one or two hit songs and are lucky to have 2-4 albums and then fade away. Even if Britney stopped now, she gave us a huge impactful career that was actually very long.

Go to Spotify and look up playlists for one hit wonders or two hit wonders. It's endless how many artists fall into this category.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.