Restaurant owner that used to have Britney with her kids visit, apologizes to Britney in a long message, calls out toxic social media:

It might come from a well intentioned place, but I disagree with some parts, specially the part where he suggest if she ever had to go through a Cobain like situation, it would be in the hands of fans. Life does not work like that. These pseudo fans might be whatever you want but it is an idiotic, very much so, thing to say.

"Tho this was my "joejob" (father of gigjob) I still took pride in it and when a part of the staff assigned in the background to make sure all went well I & the others made sure we always had you leave happy, as with all our guests"

soo.. he wasn't the owner, just a part time worker, and he hates Britney fans. Why do we care? :rihstare_rihanna_well_stare_staring_fingers_looking_around:

Edited by cubasterd
22 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I stopped reading where that thing said “ i hadn’t considered you relevant since the mid 200’” 

, who the f are you ?

The level of immaturity and lack of self awareness it takes to apologize while making not-so-subtle digs like that. That person needs to seek counseling. Especially for putting that essay on Twitter. Bizarre.

• Love 2

(1) I agree that harmful Twitter accounts need to stop harassing Britney but (2) it's bizarre to frame this tweet thread as an apology then use it as a call-out of those accounts. Like, if you want to apologize to someone for something, I feel like you should focus on the apology and don't deflect onto others. But it honestly doesn't seem like the point was an apology--that was a hook for the thread, and the point was to call out the other accounts. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.