Would you gift a Britney Jean album to someone you can't stand?

1 minute ago, BAcanMOVEAnyMOuNTaiN8 said:

i have sent Britney Jean from Estonia to USA to home of a person i then liked via Amazon

and now i hate the person

so i have basically done that

he said he kinda liked the album ,back then, but maybe not that much either.

So basically you did a good deed when you gave a gift that turned out to be a curse that you got rid of for your own good. And you dedicated it to the right person :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, IJustWantHer2BeHAPPY said:

I know most of you love this album...but would you buy this album to your enemy, or someone you can't stand as a hidden sneer? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Or expose yourself if you did that. Rihanna-uknowit.gif

Or which other album (even by another artist) would you give them? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

DISCUSS! ezgif.com-gif-maker-10f8f527e724ad7807.g

Reveal hidden contents

3C4C3D93-EE6F-4223-A3D0-17F203B644A3.jpe

I would package it nicely, worte a lovely note (in the cursive style of course) and put a cute little heart at the end. 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Helicopterney said:

I don’t like the album but I’d never send my goddess to someone I hate 

And what album yasss? :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

2 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

:jamie_lynn_grape:i think i would gift someone jamie lynn spears flop album first 😭😭:jamie_lynn_grape:

She released some album? :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

1 hour ago, britneysbforever said:

I would package it nicely, worte a lovely note (in the cursive style of course) and put a cute little heart at the end. 

That sounds like packing a ticking time bomb :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Spoiler

Tik Tik boom :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

1 hour ago, Kletus said:

I would only gift Britney Jean to someone I never want to talk to again 

I had the time of my life Rihanna-uknowit.gif

1 hour ago, I Am JayTawndre said:

😳

What album you would gift then?

58 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Rihanna-uknowit.gif

51 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Anything to help it chart..  :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Interesting that the album still lives on spotify :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

This guy who used to have a crush on me listened to the whole album because i was listening to it when it was released.

I praised the album while this guy said it's her weakest and the lyrics are non existent and Chilling with Chu is the worst song ever.:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

He was a singer, I hated him so much but now when I have a little bit of perspective, i realised what he meant. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

• Haha 2
33 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

This guy who used to have a crush on me listened to the whole album because i was listening to it when it was released.

He must have loved you so much when he was listening to this album because of you. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

37 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

I praised the album while this guy said it's her weakest and the lyrics are non existent and Chilling with Chu is the worst song ever.:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

And he was right :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

But yes, we all we have all been through this period (praising album):orangu_orangutan_ape:

37 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

He was a singer, I hated him so much but now when I have a little bit of perspective, i realised what he meant. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

One day we will get sober...on the other hand, you "revenged" him ahead of time when he had to listen to this very album :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block