Accurate Psychic Does 2 Hour Reading on Britney: "Hang in there for a few more months sweetheart, It's darkest before dawn" + Female Celeb Helping Behind Scenes + Sam Disappointed Britney + Britney's Frantic Energy Being a Result of High Intuition

Short Summary:

- Britney has a beautiful love for her children and is an amazing mother. Because of the control she missed out on a lot of opportunities with her kids and had to be emotionally distant at times to protect them from the conservatorship.

- Britney was overmedicated in the past.

- Jamie Lynn talks to Jamie all the time and is intelligent enough to know how to talk to her father effectively. She also fears him like Britney so she ensures his focus is never on her. 

- Lynne is guilty in all of this. She knew what Jamie was capable of but didn't do anything. 

- Britney can be too trusting and a lot of the time assumes people are like her. 

- Britney does not like being told what to do by anyone. People should try to suggest things to her instead. She has deep trauma from all the control. 
Jamie Lynn is the only family member that Britney will sometimes listen to.

- Britney has felt creatively stifled. Jamie sabotaged her career immensely.

- Britney wants to retire but still has a lot of creativity in her. She may write for other artists under a pseudonym.

- She says if Britney hangs on another year, things will be better for her and she will heal from all the betrayals.

- Sam betrayed Britney and she feels he is not fully there for her emotionally to fight for justice. 

- She feels Britney's frantic energy and says Britney may wake up frantically in the morning only because she sees through all of the BS and has 100% clarity on everything. She says Britney is highly intuitive and knows what is going on. 

- Britney feels she should settle the case just to be done and cut all ties. She won't have the ability to have the life she wants until she cuts all ties with her father and old management.

- She sees Britney shifting in spirituality/beliefs/ideology. 

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 4
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, ivosoares said:

I believe in psychics, but I mean, this is all things that you just know by observing the situation. Do you need tarot cards to find out she was overmedicated? That she's going through trauma? 

Sloan Bella is a psychic I trust, she's accurate always, scarily accurate.

Sloan Bella is accurate but sometimes she's off too. She said Britney is out of her body and a clone last week...so I'm not so sure about her anymore 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Sloan Bella is accurate but sometimes she's off too. She said Britney is out of her body and a clone last week...so I'm not so sure about her anymore 

We all are human, she believes in a lot of conspiracies, I think that bleeds into her readings sometimes. But the Whitney Houston video, even Leolah Brown (Whitney's sister in law) said that everything she said was 100% accurate, in everything, even family dynamics and family secrets.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block