Would Britney have continued to experiment with her sound, Post-Blackout if the conservatorship never happened

rik

And I’m not trying to suggest that the other releases were not great or successful, but Britney was known for leading and changing the sound of pop music on the radio. 

there are also rumours Britney wanted blackout to be her final record for a long time. How true is this? When would she have come back?? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

there are also rumours Britney wanted blackout to be her final record for a long time

Nver heard of this:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

I think so, yeah. She always tried new things since Britney onwards. Maybe she would have tried a new sound that is popping now.

Like Britney MF Spears would have never release Britney Jean when that sound was already on the way out.

• Like 4

You know I’ve thought about this, where she would have gone sonically after blackout… maybe she would have retired after blackout… so in a sense one good thing came out of the con, new music… and tbh I listen to her records before and after blackout and I have to admit everything after is much more cohesive as a whole. There’s no weird mood changes that happen super quickly like with her previous albums. As a Stan I have to believe that was due to Britney’s incredible ear for pop. 

I just hope she knows how talented she is and doesn’t stop producing art, even if it’s just for her. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Absolutely. Britney was always ahead of the curve, I believe it was her A&R Theresa who said “Britney is a leader, she’s not a follower”. I have no doubt she would have expanded on her artistry after “Blackout” if given the choice. Instead, pretty every album after was trending hopping and soulless. And there’s only one reason for that.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block