Bringing back The Original Doll

I have been reading some recent posts about the original doll, and after listening to the scrapped songs meant for that record, I feel that those songs are so in line with Britney’a current mood, like they have so much attitude and are very much “in your face”.

I know it’s not going to happen, but how cool would it be if Britney decided to put out The original doll with the songs she recorded, including the demo version of Mona Lisa.

I could picture Britney singing Mona Lisa live in a concert and would be so awesome.

She could released it like Mariah Carey did with the rarities.

Or if Britney decides to go back to the studio and record an album,I think The Original Doll vine could lead the way.

Again is just a thought, but a dream can’t hurt anyone.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block