Swiftie gets arrested due to mass streaming Anti Hero

4 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Imagine if Britards had the same stamina and determination. I wouldn't have to spam Exhell to remind last remaining people to stream Britney.

But our streaming farm is like 3 people so we are safe.

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

The got stamina but they waste in on ridiculous conspiracies. :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave: Britney would be topping charts like nobody if her fans had the same determination like Taylor's :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: but instead, they just complain about Brinny's hair, teeth and I dunno what else :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Imagine if Britards had the same stamina and determination. I wouldn't have to spam Exhell to remind last remaining people to stream Britney.

But our streaming farm is like 3 people so we are safe.

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Just now, Groundbreaking said:

The got stamina but they waste in on ridiculous conspiracies. :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave: Britney would be topping charts like nobody if her fans had the same determination like Taylor's :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: but instead, they just complain about Brinny's hair, teeth and I dunno what else :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: 

THIS

And every topic about songs' success, streaming, charts etc. flops around all conspiracy topics💀

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

people just love drama, i guess :joanne_gaga_pink_hat_cowgirl_stare_leave:

like literally let's make a gc and talk shyt there, were vibin here, I see :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Peasants. I make those topics full of nice pics and links and I have to spam them to keep them alive. I blame everyone.

Flopheavy is like banned.   com but with pop culture and Britney instead of Alex Jones.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Peasants. I make those topics full of nice pics and links and I have to spam them to keep them alive. I blame everyone.

Drag them to the hell and back :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: That's what they deserve for not appreciating your hard work :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

22 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Flopheavy is like banned.   com but with pop culture and Britney instead of Alex Jones.

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme::cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: oh dear heavens, no way you're funny like that 

6 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

And that's why I spammed your own MOW thread and risked with getting banned:selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad::shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Because I wanted to keep it on the first page:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

And that's why I credit you in my spammy threads. Sisters in crime. I'll mass stream HMC from my jail cell so loud you can hear it in yours and we will grow old mass spamming our local jail.

Love you hun xox

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block