britney's riskiest/raunchiest moment

• Super Mods
18 hours ago, easy said:

this is why you have to laugh at people clutching their pearls over anything she does now. it's clear they became fans of the "good girl" the con made her be, and don't understand britney's true, rebellious, edge pushing, controversial nature. 

How was she portrayed as the "good girl" during con?

When most of her raunchiest music and videos came out from that time?

Its just ironic how her image became more hypersxualized after she became a mom and got into the conservatorship.

4 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

How was she portrayed as the "good girl" during con?

When most of her raunchiest music and videos came out from that time?

Its just ironic how her image became more hypersxualized after she became a mom and got into the conservatorship.

raunchiest music videos? the only one i can think of that i would consider "raunchy" was work ***** or maybe 3, and those were still tame in comparison to gimme more, piece of me, toxic even

the circus era comes to mind as team con portraying the good girl image, ESPECIALLY the if you seek amy video. that was a text book look of "everything is cherry pie on the outside, but behind closed doors, watch out!"

"i'm a mom now" and the entire fiasco with britney cutting portions of wb for being "too ***ual", the comments during i am britney jean where she said she likes s** but sometimes feels too young or too old. and the entirety of the britney jean promo era where she didn't even wanna say the word ***** "you better work beep!"

look at how they had her styled for most of xfactor, very conservative for britney's style.

do a new risque shoots now and then, singing about s**, pushing the boundaries in videos that's classic britney, but to say it became MORE hyper***ualized during the con, i can't agree.

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, easy said:

raunchiest music videos? the only one i can think of that i would consider "raunchy" was work ***** or maybe 3, and those were still tame in comparison to gimme more, piece of me, toxic even

the circus era comes to mind as team con portraying the good girl image, ESPECIALLY the if you seek amy video. that was a text book look of "everything is cherry pie on the outside, but behind closed doors, watch out!"

"i'm a mom now" and the entire fiasco with britney cutting portions of wb for being "too ***ual", the comments during i am britney jean where she said she likes s** but sometimes feels too young or too old. and the entirety of the britney jean promo era where she didn't even wanna say the word ***** "you better work beep!"

look at how they had her styled for most of xfactor, very conservative for britney's style.

do a new risque shoots now and then, singing about s**, pushing the boundaries in videos that's classic britney, but to say it became MORE hyper***ualized during the con, i can't agree.

What about all the times she's been n.u.d.e in her videos?

Criminal was basically a sx tape.

She also did performances that were s&m themed like Freakshow at POM.

She also did the s&m song with Rihanna.

I get that the image from the Circus era was more cleaner than the Blackout era but 

I dont get why she was more sxualized during Con then before.

I mean can you imagine Primeney singing and performing the songs that she did during the conservatorship?

BTW im NOT against any of her songs or performances, after all im her fan.

Im just saying she didnt really have a "good girl" image at all.

Probably the only video that probably was "good girl" themed was Ooh La La.

8 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

What about all the times she's been n.u.d.e in her videos?

Criminal was basically a sx tape.

She also did performances that were s&m themed like Freakshow at POM.

She also did the s&m song with Rihanna.

I get that the image from the Circus era was more cleaner than the Blackout era but 

I dont get why she was more sxualized during Con then before.

I mean can you imagine Primeney singing and performing the songs that she did during the conservatorship?

BTW im NOT against any of her songs or performances, after all im her fan.

Im just saying she didnt really have a "good girl" image at all.

Probably the only video that probably was "good girl" themed was Ooh La La.

you think the one implied nude scene in criminal was more raunchy than literally flashing her **** in gimme more?

freakshow and s&m are more raunchy than the performance posted in this thread? i would say even touch of my hand from onyx was more raunchy than freakshow and s&m and i don't think tomh was raunchy at all.

i guess this boils down to a difference of opinions and what you see as raunchy vs what i do. i don't think you're against her songs or anything like that from your comments either. i understand your view of what's raunchy is different from mine, and that's cool!

• Super Mods
41 minutes ago, easy said:

you think the one implied nude scene in criminal was more raunchy than literally flashing her **** in gimme more?

freakshow and s&m are more raunchy than the performance posted in this thread? i would say even touch of my hand from onyx was more raunchy than freakshow and s&m and i don't think tomh was raunchy at all.

i guess this boils down to a difference of opinions and what you see as raunchy vs what i do. i don't think you're against her songs or anything like that from your comments either. i understand your view of what's raunchy is different from mine, and that's cool!

Im talking about her image during con NOT before.

She wasnt implied nude in criminal, she WAS!

S&M is more a more sxual theme in my opinion than Breathe On Me.

TOMH was raunchy but like I said,

im talking more about how her image was more sxual during Con.

She even said herself that she didnt feel comfortable doing lots of the videos and they had to edit alot.

Team Con forced her to have that hypersxualized image.

But like u said, we both might have differences in what we view as raunchy when it comes to Britney.

Glad this didnt turn into an argument, I'd hate for that to happen.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Im talking about her image during con NOT before.

She wasnt implied nude in criminal, she WAS!

S&M is more a more sxual theme in my opinion than Breathe On Me.

TOMH was raunchy but like I said,

im talking more about how her image was more sxual during Con.

She even said herself that she didnt feel comfortable doing lots of the videos and they had to edit alot.

Team Con forced her to have that hypersxualized image.

But like u said, we both might have differences in what we view as raunchy when it comes to Britney.

Glad this didnt turn into an argument, I'd hate for that to happen.

i bring up images of the past because that was the point i was trying to make, i don't think anything during the con was more raunchy than how she was before it. it was relativity the same, slightly less. which is where i get the "good girl" image from. she'll always have her boundary pushing moments, but i don't think anything during the con was overtly ***ualized to where i would say "wow, can't believe britney did that!"

i think each era was a slight increase in her exploring ***uality and boundary pushing until it was the transition from blackout to circus. and the only difference in those eras was one she was in complete control and the other she as in the con's control.

absolutely! as long as people come respectfully i am always open to conversations and opinions that differ from mine. give me snark and you'll get it right back, that's just the way that i am :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Like 1

The only time I thought Britney was OVER due to her actions was 2008 VMA time and entering into the conservatorship. I never thought she would have success and popularity again. Looking back the performance wasn't bad, but she just seemed to be so over it and not caring. It was startling and she got torn apart in the news.

Of course since then I've learned she can be as big and successful as she wants to be. At any time. With hardly any effort.

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, easy said:

i bring up images of the past because that was the point i was trying to make, i don't think anything during the con was more raunchy than how she was before it. it was relativity the same, slightly less. which is where i get the "good girl" image from. she'll always have her boundary pushing moments, but i don't think anything during the con was overtly ***ualized to where i would say "wow, can't believe britney did that!"

i think each era was a slight increase in her exploring ***uality and boundary pushing until it was the transition from blackout to circus. and the only difference in those eras was one she was in complete control and the other she as in the con's control.

absolutely! as long as people come respectfully i am always open to conversations and opinions that differ from mine. give me snark and you'll get it right back, that's just the way that i am :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I can see where you're coming from and yeah im glad you're open to different opinions cause Exhale definitely has ALOT of those lol

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.