Doja Cat covered in 30,000 swarovski crystals at Schiaparelli’s show during Haute Couture Week in Paris 🤯

Style.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is so ugly I would die  :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:it could be better if it was just to the neck or the shoulder with the right make up and hair  :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:covering the the face and the head make it so ugly and scary I wouldn’t even want to look at  her . she is a beautiful girl though :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

Edited by Axad
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, morbidiu5 said:

Mmm no. It looks like some skin disease.

3 hours ago, bbbsss said:

I like Schiaparelli and their creativeness, but this is a mess and not pleasant to look at.   

3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yeaaaa- no

:boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

3 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

real housewives of new york city wtf GIF

3 hours ago, Irvine said:

Just no

3 hours ago, Axad said:

This is so ugly I would die  :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:it could be better if it was just to the neck or the shoulder with the right make up and hair  :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:covering the the face and the head make it so ugly and scary I wouldn’t even want to look at  her . she is a beautiful girl though :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

3 hours ago, Passionfruit said:

IW-Red-Skull.gif

2 hours ago, mhally said:

Damn, I wonder how long that must have taken to put on... :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

2 hours ago, Aymama said:

I feel bad for the people who had to put each crystal on while she ran her mouth for hours

:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

now that's some chic rash

1 hour ago, GlitterRain said:

Ummmm  :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

the way y'all spoke for my soul :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: it's a red hot mess :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.