Why Britney hair is 99% of the time a mess?

She post some pictures with her favorite clothes, she talks about skin care but her hair is always a mess. And it has been like this since 2004/2005

Why she doesn’t brush her hair? It’s because she doesn’t want anybody touching her? Even if this make look her bad?

i don’t understand 

Edited by Xtianlovebritneyy
4 minutes ago, Xtianlovebritneyy said:

She post some pictures with her favorite clothes, she talks about skin care but her hair is always a mess. And it has been like this since 2004/2005

Why she doesn’t brush her hair? It’s because she doesn’t want anybody touching her? Even if this make look her bad?

i don’t understand 

She is living normal life. You don't understand that she doesn't give any f how she looks because she doesn't need any attention?

Edited by BananaBoy98
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, nowimstronger said:

I might get roasted for this but I believe it has to do with her mental health. Some people that struggle with a mental illness can be unaware of personal hygiene importance or lack the effort to care.

Remember this picture?

spacer.png

What year is it? Cuz it takes many years when her hair will be long and it can be her wig. If is that 2009, then she had her hair short that time.

Edited by BananaBoy98

Honestly so is my hair 99% of the time. Sometimes I see myself when I do my hair and think "Damn, I'd be unstoppable if I just put in that little extra effort". But here we are and my hair is a mess.

Well, if I fixed my hair and got Jordan Miller arms. 

So, yeah, I guess she's a relatable queen for me if that's how you see it. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1