Watch the documentary on Barney, while it's very successful, it came at a cost. Her family

Watched The documentary on Barney and the hate train it developed. 

It dug more beyond on the hate train. 

Steve from Blue's Clues even stated, it's unfortunate a character like Barney is more hated in the world than racism,  and more important stuff,  but that's because we lose our apathy, become Cynical and bitter as adults,  that we hate the exact thing we need to be compassionate and caring.. that was Barney to a generation of kids..but to adults it was to pure, to innocent, even if you have kids, I'll take you to meet your hero. Even though I wish him well,  everything you would hate me for. 

But the dark side of the success is The creators son Patrick now 37, was basically alienated by his mother,  cos Barney took over and like everybody said, she created Barney for him,but he resented cos Her other child, basically became her top priority..

Also Shelly lynch became the bread winner and her husband,  Patrick father became the stay at home dad, so the roles reversed happened. 

Jim would go through a depression that Patrick witnessed first hand, and suffer abandonment issues, by the time he's 12 years old, Shelly leaves Barney.

But at home The parents divorce, finalized in 2001, when their son is 15. 

It just got worse. Patrick at 16 developed a Brain tumor that's benign, has it removed. 

But, by the time he turns 18, his father depression never got better, unfortunately he committed Sui*ide. 

This according to people knowing the family or worked on the set of Barney, all state what Patrick did in 2013, is no surprise,  he was raised as a kid basically to a family that wasn't there, so it's a result of a mother not being there and a father to depressed to be a dad. 

This is the ultimate consequence fame and success, there's always a price to pay. It just happened To be the biggest victim was their son. 

He needed the family,  Barney took that from him. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block