Spare- I Megathread I - Harry compares Dianas perfume like a tab of LSD (pg 3)

3 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

Megan needed to bring up the trauma of the death of Diana to put the workings in the royal family into a bigger picture. It's not a coincidence that women in this family if they do not absolutely abide by the royal rules are deemed to be outcast by the family and the media without the royal family stepping in. You know that the royals have deals with most of the news outlet it would have been easy for them to spin another narrative, bit they didn't, because they wanted to break her to abide by all means. It's cruel.

Her man rather left the family instead of letting them get along with their games anymore.

I can understand that people don't like Meghan, I can also understand that people may think she lies and makes a show. But one can't deny that there is racism, patriarchy and undeniable pressure to abide in the royal family that should be overcome by now. And that's what the two point out. A monarchy that is financed by the public, yet doesn't abide to the workings of todays society nor showcasing any of that is not what fits into these days. 

i think there r a lot of complex matters involved. And we don't know a lot of it.  My point of view is Meghan is the 1 who started ripping apart Harry from the family bc things didn't go her way.  Beautiful woman, mix raced american actress goes inside of the royal family without any knowledge about it. I mean what was she thinking -it is years of monarchy and rules. Ofc it is complicated and not all of the people can do this. Especially then Harry is not anywhere near throne. It is obvious he was raised as spare and he just not fits to all that royal duties. So the fact they left is understandable-they did it for their well being. But then u leave u can leave and say thank u and left door a little open-u know for some reason cause u might need it -no1 knows what can happen in future. But the way they left and started trashing family members-Will, Kate, etc. They talk a lot about british media harassing them but they sell their stories to american media as well. It is still the  media. And maybe british media is more cruel idk. But they definitely couldn't control the narrative or sell books there. And the reason they bring up british media is to make people sorry for them knowing Harrys mother worldwide loved Diana died in a car accident chased by paps. BTW there r a tons of versions about Diana  actually being killed by special secret people and that her death was planned rather than paparazzi incident. 

And no1 denies there can be a lot of racism inside the  royals(remember queens husband prince Philip). It is just not goes away by one word if it was that way for years. 

And honestly i liked and had sympathy for Meghan  be4 i watched 2 episodes of netflix show. The way she acts there it is just her biggest role-finally to be main character in a series she never was be4. She knows exactly what she is doing and it has nothing to do with being victim of racism or media storm. 

''Prince Harry claims he had enough material for "two books", and did not include some things in his memoir because his father and brother would never forgive him.

He told the Daily Telegraph there were some things "I just don't want the world to know".

He also said he wanted an apology to Meghan from his family members.

Spare, published this week, has become the fastest-selling non-fiction book ever in the UK.

The book outlines a long list of grievances against the Royal Family, as well as unresolved trauma over the death of his mother, his struggles with mental health, the isolated life he led before meeting Meghan, and the breakdown of relations with family members.''

ARTICLE https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-64269194

42 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

unresolved trauma

That is why he is doing this... no one listened to him in that family, and now he's sharing to the world to see IF someone care.

Maybe is the same as Britney-Jamie Lynn situation, everyone is paying attention to Britney (William) and nobody to her (Harry), and they want to say that they matter too.

:yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

Edited by Ofcoursenot
  • Haha 1

''Naming First by Van Cleef & Arpels – a floral fragrance – Harry details how the scent helped him process his grief in a therapy session, following his mother’s tragic death in August 1997 when he was just 12 years old.

He recalls how the therapist urged him to explore his emotions using a bottle of the perfume. '"We're breaking through,' she said," Harry noted of his therapist's advice. "'Let's not stop.'"

He continued: "At the start of our session, I lifted the lid, took a deep sniff. Like a tab of LSD. I read somewhere that smell is our oldest sense, and that fitted with what I experienced in that moment, images rising from what felt like the most primal part of my brain."

the-princess-of-wales-prince-harry-atten
WWW.HARPERSBAZAAR.COM

And how it helped him process his grief

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block