Spare- I Megathread I - Harry compares Dianas perfume like a tab of LSD (pg 3)

Because the book is a complete, total mess it deserves its megathread

In the first minute you can hear Harry's claims so far (losing his virginity in the middle of the field with an older woman who liked horses, killing people like they were just chess figures, Kate told him to wear Nzi costume etc.)

When the book comes out, we will need this thread so everything is neat and summed up.

It will be a nostalgic piece where you can come and laugh at when you're feeling down.

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi

the whole Will and Kate told me to wear **** costume is such a bs. What was he like 12 yo boy to not realize that it was his responsibi;ity to think be4 doing it?! Such a BS.  So dissapointing to hear that from an adult man and father...

He practically throws his family under the bus. At least he waited his grandmother to die be4 hearing all this.

I don't think Harry  will have any sympathy after this neither from GP or his own relatives. Bridges r burned i guess.

I think this marriage to american actress   was  also planted by people who make him do all this stuff so he, Meghan and his kids can continue to be alive and live their lavish lyfestyle. Reminds me Edward 8 marrying Wallis Simpson. And he was big **** fan.

Edited by icybaby
  • Love 4

I actually feel sad for Harry. He was obviously suffering since childhood, William too.

He had cracks and Meghan broke him. They will become pariahs. This is the point of no return for them.

I just hope that along the way the family can be reconciled...  but with Meghan around, it would take a miracle :

285671449_881598479447643_78433483134681
WWW.EVIEMAGAZINE.COM

When she married Prince Harry in 2018, I was Meghan Markle’s biggest fan. I set my alarm early to watch the wedding live, collected all of the memorabilia…

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Rojo said:

He had cracks and Meghan broke him.

Once William’s children were born Harry became a minor royal and Harry was treated as a second class citizen in the Family. I think Harry’s plan was always to find a Hollywood actress and break away from the royal family so he could sell his story.

Meghan gets so much hate and I don’t understand why. Harry always saw himself as better than his brother, so there is no way he was going to accept being a silent minor royal like Prince Andrew.

prince harry GIF

• Like 3
1 minute ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Once William’s children were born Harry became a minor royal and Harry was treated as a second class citizen in the Family. I think Harry’s plan was always to find a Hollywood actress and break away from the royal family so he could sell his story.

Meghan gets so much hate and I don’t understand why. Harry always saw himself as better than his brother, so there is no way he was going to accept being a silent minor royal like Prince Andrew.

prince harry GIF

Andrew has no choice but to be quiet. Epstein saga completely demolished him along with the lawsuits from the victims.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Andrew has no choice but to be quiet. Epstein saga completely demolished him along with the lawsuits from the victims.

Well then like Princess Anne or Prince Edward then. NGL I had to look up their names because I couldn’t remember them. being a forgotten minor royal…that’s not for Harry. Harry always saw himself as the star. AND I LOVE THAT FOR HIM. TBH, Harry is the star. I always had a crush on him. 

Harry, does the carpet match the drapes? hip hop cat GIF by The Rundown with Robin Thede

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Well then like Princess Anne or Prince Edward then. NGL I had to look up their names because I couldn’t remember them. being a forgotten minor royal…that’s not for Harry. Harry always saw himself as the star. AND I LOVE THAT FOR HIM. TBH, he is the star. I always had a crush on him. 

Family members usually don't trash each other. It's the opposite actually. There's the need to protect family members because of the bond. Harry doing this is very confusing and bizarre to me because if he truly wants to be left alone, why exposing your family to the world? It makes no sense.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Well then like Princess Anne or Prince Edward then. NGL I had to look up their names because I couldn’t remember them. being a forgotten minor royal…that’s not for Harry. Harry always saw himself as the star. AND I LOVE THAT FOR HIM. TBH, he is the star. I always had a crush on him. 

Princess Anne is known for hating being in the media. She got dragged through her whole life for refusing to talk to media so I get why she hides.

Edward is the youngest and he never had any scandals or feuds. Media kinda forgot he even exists lol.

Andrew is out for obvious reasons and Charles chooses what he says because he's the king now.

• Like 2

Harry watched his wife Meghan’s s** scenes in Suits and it “was a mistake”

Every member of a couple feels jealousy from time to time, but the difference in marrying an actor is that they’re frequently intimate with fellow actors on-screen, even if it’s totally fake. In his autobiography Spare, Prince Harry admitted to watching his then-girlfriend Meghan Markle in Suits, the show that launched her into fame.

In an excerpt obtained by Page Six, Harry wrote that he needed “electric-shock therapy” to get her s** scenes out of his head. Soon after they started dating, Harry said he’d made “the mistake of Googling and watching some of her love scenes online”. “I’d witnessed her and a castmate mauling each other in some sort of office or conference room. I didn’t need to see such things live.”

Meghan played the character Rachel Zane on the legal comedy/drama for seven seasons and apparently, William and Kate were fans of the show. In Spare, Harry wrote “Willy and Kate explained that they were regular—nay, religious—viewers of Suits,” and was not expecting them to “barrage” him with questions about her. “All this time I’d thought Willy and Kate might not welcome Meg into the family, but now I had to worry about them hounding her for an autograph,” the prince explained.

The decision to have her character leave the show was, in part, inspired by Markle’s own private life. “Meg packed up her house, gave up her role in Suits. After seven seasons. A difficult moment for her, because she loved that show, loved the character she was playing, loved her cast and crew—loved Canada,” Harry wrote.

“On the other hand, life there had become untenable… The show writers were frustrated because they were often advised by the palace comms team to change lines of dialogue, what her character would do, how she would act,” he alleged.

Sharon Osbourne GIF - Sharon Osbourne Xfactor - Discover ...

• Haha 1

A woman with powers relaying a message from Diana

''Harry describes how his sadness over the death of his mother, Diana, Princess of Wales, led to him seeking help from a woman who "claimed to have 'powers".

"Your mother says that you are living the life that she couldn't live," Harry says the woman told him. "You're living the life she wanted for you."

Diana was killed in a car crash in Paris in 1997 when Harry was 12.

Harry's account of a conversation he says he had with his late mother is short, according to the Guardian - which obtained a copy of the book and published an extract in the early hours of Thursday.

There is also no detail on where or when the meeting with the woman took place.''

_128210748_williamandharry.png
WWW.BBC.COM

Harry claims William physically attacked him, and says he urged his father not to marry Camilla.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block