Why iusa was not her biggest circus era hit?

21 hours ago, Fall2Pieces said:

I hate that song so much lol It’s one of my least favorite Britney singles. The innuendo is cringe and the sing-songy melody is 🤢 Circus was the only good single off that album, which is too bad because so much of the album is amazing. 🥰

You have to go to the doctor and check your ears sis :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

Unpopular opinion here. 

I think it's the weakest single - kill the lights not counting- from the album. 

It's not great production wise. The adlibs in the end are just not well done. Sounds like a demo. 

The video is so random *cheap*and forgettable. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Tom13 said:

Unpopular opinion here. 

I think it's the weakest single - kill the lights not counting- from the album. 

It's not great production wise. The adlibs in the end are just not well done. Sounds like a demo. 

The video is so random *cheap*and forgettable. 

Unpopular and wrong opinion * 

:miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

Bad radio edit, ok video, and no promotion. It did as well as it did because of word of mouth really. 

The song deserved a higher budgeted video, a perfectly timed 69 cent discount 😜, a proper radio edit, and if not a performance (understandable on Brit’s part) then some other form of visual promo. Easy top 10, maybe even top 5, hit. People loved it! 

I think it's because it was banned on radio during the day that didn't help. Further promo, mmm, idk, Britney seems to do well even with low promo lol Again, her team saw that the album sold good so they were set, like they didn't update themselves lol

Also she was touring, idk how much promo she could have done.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block