TikTok Clout Chasers/ Conspiracy Theorists /BAnon Are Violating Britney's Autonomy

1 hour ago, Lola2790 said:

The demands we have of her, that she provides us, mere strangers on the internet, evidence that she's free or doing okay by going live is just another extension of violations of her autonomy. The cycle continues in this weird pseudo free britney 2.0 era...

Excellent video! 👏 Sums up many of my thoughts so eloquently, particularly the self-analysis.

I wish people would grant Britney the privacy she craves and leave her alone but often feel like I’m caught in a Catch-22 — if I participate in the discourse, I become a hypocrite contributing to the problem; if I sit back, then I am letting misinformation and conspiracy theories run rampant.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, wukemon said:

Excellent video! 👏 Sums up many of my thoughts so eloquently, particularly the self-analysis.

I wish people would grant Britney the privacy she craves and leave her alone but often feel like I’m caught in a Catch-22 — if I participate in the discourse, I become a hypocrite contributing to the problem; if I sit back, then I am letting misinformation and conspiracy theories run rampant.

it almost feels like it is preventing productivity

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, mocha latto said:

I think the conspiracy theories are out there to bury things.

In

My

OPINION

Legitimate questions are being labelled "conspiracy theory" far too quickly.

And then another wave of actual conspiracy theories comes crashing in to overwhelm us even more.

There's an ongoing misinformation campaign that's been bought and paid for.

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Legitimate questions are being labelled "conspiracy theory" far too quickly.

And then another wave of actual conspiracy theories comes crashing in to overwhelm us even more.

There's an ongoing misinformation campaign that's been bought and paid for.

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

It makes it incredibly difficult for us people without these big platforms to get the point across 

Edited by mocha latto
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block