My thoughts about Britney on Instagram Live

Just now, easy said:

YOU are saying britney shouldn't post ____ if she doesn't want ____ and that is blaming the victim and i don't see how YOU don't understand that! it doesn't matter if she's a celebrity or not. britney is NOT responsible for how the public reacts to her. THE PUBLIC is responsible for THEIR reactions. 

Everyone is responsible for their actions and their posts sweetie your argument is falling flatter than a pancake on a cold griddle.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Oh come on this is total BS.

You know full well that Britney is subject to a different level of scrutiny and harassment to other celebrities. You really think that if any other celebrity posted a picture and it wasn't in their new house that would spawn a million conspiracy theories about how they are actually dead or being held captive? No, it wouldn't. Nobody would care. You really think that any other celebrity would have their husband or wife harassed to the level that Sam is simply because they don't go on Instagram Live, just like how every other celebrity of her stature doesn't? Do you really think other celebrities would have TikTok accounts dedicated to "proving" that Britney is a CGI character on a green screen because you can see a tiny amount of green reflection in her glasses?

When other celebrities post naked pictures it's "empowering" and celebrated, when Britney does it she's crazy and needs to have her rights taken away from her.

Don't act like there isn't a double standard when it comes to Britney, because there absolutely is and everyone who isn't delusional can see it.

Comparing Britney to another celebrity when it comes to being in a 13 year conservatorship there’s not very many celebrities or people on this earth that can relate to that at her age.

If as you say there’s a double standard and there’s a lot of scrutiny that comes with it why would somebody want to keep subjecting themselves to that kind of pain in public scrutiny when their “” allegedly trying to heal.

• Like 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Everyone is responsible for their actions and their posts sweetie your argument is falling flatter than a pancake on a cold griddle.

britney is responsible for her posts, she's not responsible for the chaos that others create due to them nor is she responsible for clearing up that chaos. take accountability for how you perceive her, and stop expecting her to be what you wish she was and accept her for who she is. 

Just now, easy said:

britney is responsible for her posts, she's not responsible for the chaos that others create due to them nor is she responsible for clearing up that chaos. take accountability for how you perceive her, and stop expecting her to be what you wish she was and accept her for who she is. 

It’s not about acceptance or perceiving her it’s about her being a celebrity which you’re not understanding for whatever reason that when you do the things that she does she’s been under a microscope for over two decades that this is the response that she’s going to get.

Again for somebody that wants privacy and wants to heal you don’t go to public platforms to open yourself up for public scrutiny comment and tabloid messes! 

• Like 2

It’s not about acceptance or perceiving her it’s about her being a celebrity which you’re not understanding for whatever reason that when you do the things that she does she’s been under a microscope for over two decades that this is the response that she’s going to get.

Again for somebody that wants privacy and wants to heal you don’t go to public platforms to open yourself up for public scrutiny comment and tabloid messes! 

and for the final time THAT. IS. YOUR. OPINION. britney doesn't have to behave how you expect her to behave. britney can want people to stop trying to invade her life while still sharing what SHE CHOOSES to share. one does not negate the other. 

2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Comparing Britney to another celebrity when it comes to being in a 13 year conservatorship there’s not very many celebrities or people on this earth that can relate to that at her age.

If as you say there’s a double standard and there’s a lot of scrutiny that comes with it why would somebody want to keep subjecting themselves to that kind of pain in public scrutiny when their “” allegedly trying to heal.

So I see that you couldn't refute any of the points that I made... so you decided to resort to "why doesn't Britney do _ then..."... and then you claim you're not victim blaming. It's okay to admit you were wrong, you know? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, easy said:

and for the final time THAT. IS. YOUR. OPINION. britney doesn't have to behave how you expect her to behave. britney can want people to stop trying to invade her life while still sharing what SHE CHOOSES to share. one does not negate the other. 

It’s not an opinion it’s a fact have you not seen the media have you not seen the magazines have you not seen other social media outlets have you not seen Brit being posted all over the place it’s not an opinion it’s a fact all of the stuff that she’s doing is stoking the flames and causing more chaos you can’t see that that’s on you.

I’m not telling her how she should or shouldn’t behave I’m saying what she’s doing is causing this added stress and anxiety to her life and if she wanted things privately and she wanted to heal in peace she wouldn’t do these things.

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 3

It’s not an opinion it’s a fact have you not seen the media have you not seen the magazines have you not seen other social media outlets have you not seen Brittany being posted all over the place it’s not an opinion it’s a fact all of the stuff that she’s doing is stoking the flames and causing more chaos you can’t see that that’s on you.

I’m not telling her how she should or shouldn’t behave I’m saying what she’s doing is causing this added stress and anxiety to her life and if she wanted things privately and she wanted to heal in peace she wouldn’t do these things.

no it IS an opinion. it doesn't matter if others share your opinion, it's still an opinion. 

you ARE telling her how to behave. saying if she doesn't want ___ don't do ___ is telling her what she should/shouldn't do based on YOUR opinion :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Like 1

Make it make sense sis I know you can do better than that boo lol

What I said makes perfect sense, you are just deliberately acting obtuse to try and save face because you know you can't provide a counter argument that helps your point and can't just admit you were wrong.

I provided you with several examples of the type of harassment that Britney gets compared with how other celebrities are treated, you were unable to counter that with anything and instead have resorted to playing dumb and pretending that it doesn't make sense so that you don't have to respond with anything because you know you have nothing worth responding with.

I think you're probably out of your depth and should just call it a day.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, easy said:

no it IS an opinion. it doesn't matter if others share your opinion, it's still an opinion. 

you ARE telling her how to behave. saying if she doesn't want ___ don't do ___ is telling her what she should/shouldn't do based on YOUR opinion :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

I didn’t tell her how she should behave I said when you do certain things as a celebrity a public figure you open yourself up to comment opinions and scrutiny.

I also said for the 10,000th time that if somebody wants to heal and peace and wants privacy and doesn’t want all the extra mess they would do that privately and not run to social beer platforms and talk trash about fast food employees and do the things that she’s been doing.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, BlackoutITZ said:

What I said makes perfect sense, you are just deliberately acting obtuse to try and save face because you know you can't provide a counter argument that helps your point and can't just admit you were wrong.

I provided you with several examples of the type of harassment that Britney gets compared with how other celebrities are treated, you were unable to counter that with anything and instead have resorted to playing dumb and pretending that it doesn't make sense so that you don't have to respond with anything because you know you have nothing worth responding with.

I think you're probably out of your depth and should just call it a day.

I don’t care about comparisons in regards to the scrutiny and I’m talking about public figures that do things publicly are opening themselves up to be talked about questions asked opinions thoughts and comments it comes with the territory.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I didn’t tell her how she should behave I said when you do certain things as a celebrity a public figure you open yourself up to comment opinions and scrutiny.

I also said for the 10,000th time that if somebody wants to heal and peace and wants privacy and doesn’t want all the extra mess they would do that privately and not run to social beer platforms and talk trash about fast food employees and do the things that she’s been doing.

you saying if someone wants to heal in peace they don't post on their social media is both YOUR OPINION and YOU TELING BRITNEY WHAT SHE SHOULD DO BASED ON YOUR OPINION. 

1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I don’t care about comparisons in regards to the scrutiny and I’m talking about public figures that do things publicly are opening themselves up to be talked about questions asked opinions thoughts and comments it comes with the territory.

I don't deny that celebrities open themselves up to scrutiny. But the point was that Britney gets a disproportionate amount of harassment and scrutiny compared to other celebrities for doing the same or similar things, and that's quite irrefutable when you look at the evidence and comparisons. But for some reason you can't just admit that and instead are bending over backwards to find a way of not admitting that. Bizarre.

• Like 2
Just now, easy said:

you saying if someone wants to heal in peace they don't post on their social media is both YOUR OPINION and YOU TELING BRITNEY WHAT SHE SHOULD DO BASED ON YOUR OPINION. 

No again I did not tell her what she should or shouldn’t do I said with what she has been doing those are what the consequences are if she chooses to do what she wants to do on her own alleged free will online those are what the consequences are that’s all I’m saying.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, BlackoutITZ said:

I don't deny that celebrities open themselves up to scrutiny. But the point was that Britney gets a disproportionate amount of harassment and scrutiny compared to other celebrities for doing the same or similar things, and that's quite irrefutable when you look at the evidence and comparisons. But for some reason you can't just admit that and instead are bending over backwards to find a way of not admitting that. Bizarre.

I’m not talking about we get some more scrutiny on celebrities are already mentioned that Britney  gets a ton of scrutiny and people involved in her business which is why she is paying the consequences for her behavior online she has the right to do what she wants to do online however as an icon and the popstar and she’s been in the spotlight for over two decades and all eyes on her she should know by now that this is what the result is gonna be.

Do I think the way Britney gets treated fair no do I think that if you want to heal in peace and you want more privacy that it would be smarter no post messes online yes do I think she has every right to do what she’s doing yes do I think that it’s gonna help her heal in peace no

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

I’m not talking about we get some more scrutiny on celebrities are already mentioned that Brittany gets a ton of scrutiny and people involved in her business which is why she is paying the consequences for her behavior online she has the right to do what she wants to do online however as an icon and the popstar and she’s been in the spotlight for over two decades and all eyes on her she should know by now that this is what the result is gonna be.I’m not talking about we get some more scrutiny on celebrities are already mentioned that Brittany gets a ton of scrutiny and people involved in her business which is why she is paying the consequences for her behavior online she has the right to do what she wants to do online however as an icon and the popstar and she’s been in the spotlight for over two decades and all eyes on her she should know by now that this is what the result is gonna be.

Your posts don't even make grammatical sense, your writing is almost illegible and you can't even spell Britney's name correctly. I think it's safe to say you don't know what you are talking about.

3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

No again I did not tell her what she should or shouldn’t do I said with what she has been doing those are what the consequences are if she chooses to do what she wants to do on her own alleged free will online those are what the consequences are that’s all I’m saying.

8 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

if somebody wants to heal and peace and wants privacy and doesn’t want all the extra mess they would do that privately and not run to social beer platforms and talk trash about fast food employees and do the things that she’s been doing.

"i'm not telling her what to do i'm just telling her what to do"

1 minute ago, easy said:

"i'm not telling her what to do i'm just telling her what to do"

I’m not telling her what to do I’m clearly explaining that when she does these things these are the consequences that she’s been facing online as a celebrity in a public figure she has every right to do what she wants to do I’m not telling you what she should or shouldn’t do I’m saying these are what the consequences are and if you want to go in peace and you don’t want opinions and you don’t want comments that you don’t do what she’s been doing it’s as simple as that

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.