Kylie Minogue's Disco Darling is OUT!

''Scent has the power to transport our senses to different memories, places, and feelings. When you smell Disco Darling where does it transport you?

It definitely transports me to Paris, meeting with the perfumer. We met there, and sampled lots of different fragrances. You know, you do your broad strokes [when testing]. When we got to Disco Darling, we both went: "That's the one. Love it, love it, love it." He said, "Yep, I love it for you. I love it on you." So, I would think about that moment. It's not a kind of dreamy, romantic, poetic place to be as opposed to, "Oh, I think of being, throwing my hair around on the dance floor with just the right amount of sparkle, or making eyes at someone across the room." I haven't had that moment with it, but that's what we hope to inspire with the fragrance.''

Disco Darling Kylie Minogue perfume - a new fragrance for women 2022

XROZ1h3.jpg

ARTICLE:

WWW.INSTYLE.COM

Here, in an exclusive interview with InStyle, the pop star talks about the expansion of her fragrance line, favorite disco memories, her upcoming album, and more.

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
On 12/27/2022 at 9:43 AM, bitbitboi said:

@Midnight report to the dance floor, new fragrance incoming!!

I hate the bottle though, including the color... :s

I low-key didn't like the bottle ether. I'm fine with the color but the letters on it, that font :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: They should of tried something nicer looking.

The ad though :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

I found this to be hilarious.

''Scent has the power to transport our senses to different memories, places, and feelings. When you smell Disco Darling where does it transport you?

It definitely transports me to Paris, meeting with the perfumer. We met there, and sampled lots of different fragrances.

How inspirational :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:  

I'll have to check it out.

• Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

12 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I found this to be hilarious.

It definitely transports me to Paris, meeting with the perfumer. We met there, and sampled lots of different fragrances.

How inspirational :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:  

I thought the same thing!! But I didn't want to say anything because omg I actually have a really sad opinion about Kylie..... I mean I looooooove her, and she's the one I have most albums of after Britney and Madonna, but I watched and listened to her very carefully in all her interviews during the Disco era and she was (is? omg) *whispers* incredibly basic..... :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover: Like, surprisingly basic. Meaning, she can barely finish a sentence. And whatever she said, no matter how good or encompassing the question might have been, she gave...NOTHING. SUCH a letdown :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: I mean, after such a long and prolific career, and everything she went through... I honestly cannot believe she isn't full of stories and opinions and points of views and things to say and share!

Edited by bitbitboi
  • Like 2
  • Content Curators
7 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

I thought the same thing!! But I didn't want to say anything because omg I actually have a really sad opinion about Kylie..... I mean I looooooove her, and she's the one I have most albums of after Britney and Madonna, but I watched and listened to her very carefully in all her interviews during the Disco era and she was (is? omg) *whispers* incredibly basic..... :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover: Like, surprisingly basic. Meaning, she can barely finish a sentence. And whatever she said, no matter how good or encompassing the question might have been, she gave...NOTHING. SUCH a letdown :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: I mean, after such a long and prolific career, and everything she went through... I honestly cannot believe she isn't full of stories and opinions and points of views and things to say and share!

Such a confession..... and made for public view :ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what: why does it feel like we're being blasphemous? :ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what: 

It's true though, such a simple way to describe something you're trying to sell, like girl seriously :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: 

Someone here said they should of made the bottle a disco ball :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: NOW THAT is a great idea. 

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block