How do we delete our account permanently?

Pinky98

• 7 months later...
  • Super Mods
On 12/24/2022 at 7:49 AM, Pinky98 said:

@Jordan Miller Could you delete my account please? In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR). Thank you :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

On 12/29/2022 at 7:59 AM, NBT said:

I see you’re currently online and posting @Jordan Miller - could you please either action this thread, or make the functionality available for us/mods to do this ourselves? I DM’d this request a week ago. Thanks. 

3 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

@Jordan Miller  Can you please also delete my account?  Thanks.

It seems that members now have the option to request deletion of their account.

If you go to the menu (three horizontal lines if you’re on mobile), go to Account —> Account Settings —> Security and Privacy. You’ll be prompted to enter your password.

From there, there are three options; the last is Account Deletion. Not sure what steps you take after clicking on that option.

Again, I’d be sad to see any of y’all go, but I ultimately understand.

1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

It seems that members now have the option to request deletion of their account.

If you go to the menu (three horizontal lines if you’re on mobile), go to Account —> Account Settings —> Security and Privacy. You’ll be prompted to enter your password.

From there, there are three options; the last is Account Deletion. Not sure what steps you take after clicking on that option.

Again, I’d be sad to see any of y’all go, but I ultimately understand.

Thank you so much. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block