Perez blames Rosengart.

31 minutes ago, Slayer said:

What a horrible red warning next to thread, that is not a 'solution'. These threads shouldn't be allowed in general as amazingly said by @ICouldntThinkOfOne.

The way everything possible is being done to allow those threads to stay up :4music_britney_2013_uk_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Tbh, it works for me. Gives at fair “enter at your own discretion” warning while also shedding light on what’s being said out there. I think the biggest issue has been the context in which these things are being posted, but even more so the way such troll posters then go down the line attacking everybody who responds in outrage at the content. 

I think it’s bad if these things are given a platform by being promoted on BH socials, but I don’t think it’s a bad thing for us to discuss them together here in the Exhale community. 

I can empathize with your point of view though. But I’d rather have the opportunity to confront/be confronted by the thing than not at all. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Tetris said:

Tbh, it works for me. Gives at fair “enter at your own discretion” warning while also shedding light on what’s being said out there. I think the biggest issue has been the context in which these things are being posted, but even more so the way such troll posters then go down the line attacking everybody who responds in outrage at the content. 

I think it’s bad if these things are given a platform by being promoted on BH socials, but I don’t think it’s a bad thing for us to discuss them together here in the Exhale community. 

I can empathize with your point of view though. But I’d rather have the opportunity to confront/be confronted by the thing than not at all. 

Am the only one being attacked here, actually and have the right to be upset with people being mean and cruel instead of constructive criticism which is warranted.

And I'm not a "troll" for posting a Perez tweet that's been posted numerous times from his account on here. 

4 minutes ago, Britneys Little Sis said:

Am the only one being attacked here, actually and have the right to be upset with people being mean and cruel instead of constructive criticism which is warranted.

And I'm not a "troll" for posting a Perez tweet that's been posted numerous times from his account on here. 

I literally wasn’t talking about you or anything happening in this thread. 

4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Some of you keep saying don't post, don't post without kicking the can further down the street and realize that that's a slippery slope toward silencing this community. 

I'm doing my best to allow freedom of speech while moderating the discussions (even if some of you beg to differ).

I'm implementing tags so members know what they are about to walk into before clicking. If you see a red conspiracy theory button next to the topic title, and you dont want to engage in this kind of content (don't blame you), then don't click. Would love a little understanding here. 

I like the red tag. Makes it festive.

Smear campaign: operation destroy Mathew Rosengart’s reputation.:ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:Perez is the mouthpiece for Team Con.  How much are they paying his slimy *** for his disinformation campaign???:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

Ya know, they could try to be less obvious.:clownery_makeup_meme: I mean they’re really trynna play US for fools. The timing of Jamie’s interview with Daphne, Bryan’s free lunch with Daphne, her report of KFed writing a book. We know this isn’t a coincidence. The FederSpears’s  & the 2 mini KFeds are all participating in the docu w/ Daphne. Daphne is leading this smear campaign against Britney & Rosengart while hyping her LOW BUDGET documentary.:sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Oh and spare me the Spears/Team Con’s sudden concern about how much money Britney is paying her attorney Rosengart- who actually hasn’t been seen or heard from in a while, since the Federline’s IG video stunt over the summer. First of all Britney’s bills are not their business!! They need to worry about how they’re gonna pay their own damn bills!!!

Secondly, the Spears/Team Con sure as **** didn’t give a damn how many millions of Britney’s money were being spent back when THEY HAD CONTROL OF BRITNEY’s FINANCES!!!!! That’s all these grifting leeches care about is Britney’s MONEY.  They’re so ******* mad they can’t blow through her funds anymore for their own benefits like they used to. They’re panicking and projecting like a MFer. Britney got these heaux scared cuz they’re all BROKE without her money!!!:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

Excuse my crass language but **** YOU PEREZ HILTON!!!:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad: **** YOU SPEARS’!!!!!:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad: **** YOU FEDERLINES!!!!:fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

• Love 6
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, deletemyaccount said:

you can delete it.
this is too much stress to handle lol.
you seem like a nice person.
and I have trolled on here but deep down I do want what's best for britney whatever that is.
and maybe its best to delete the thread in that case if it's as harmful as everyone says to post *that persons* content.

But you spent $ to be an exhale+ member! 

• Haha 3

Some of you keep saying don't post, don't post without kicking the can further down the street and realize that that's a slippery slope toward silencing this community. 

I'm doing my best to allow freedom of speech while moderating the discussions (even if some of you beg to differ).

I'm implementing tags so members know what they are about to walk into before clicking. If you see a red conspiracy theory button next to the topic title, and you dont want to engage in this kind of content (don't blame you), then don't click. Would love a little understanding here. 

@Jordan Miller  I for one fully support what you're trying to achieve here and it must be a difficult balancing act. You've clearly tried to implement some additional warnings whilst allowing freedom of speech. 

But surely people can understand you can't have a Britney forum and then ban any threads that some fans don't approve of. It's a forum for discussion. I get that some disagree with certain threads and I respect that, but blocking them for the others who may wish to participate seems restrictive and wrong. If you don't like the look of a thread topic, just avoid it. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Oh and spare me the Spears/Team Con’s sudden concern about how much money Britney is paying her attorney Rosengart- who actually hasn’t been seen or heard from in a while, since the Federline’s IG video stunt over the summer. First of all Britney’s bills are not their business!! They need to worry about how they’re gonna pay their own damn bills!!!

100% THIS!  The gravy train is ending and they are shook :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

By the by, when these "people" do release their next books can we all please hide the copies behind other books in all book stores? Zero sales should be our target. 

I did the opposite with Glory when it came out. I went to the shops and put Glory in front of so many other albums. Joyful memories :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Leader
1 minute ago, ItsBeanie****** said:

@Jordan Miller  I for one fully support what you're trying to achieve here and it must be a difficult balancing act. You've clearly tried to implement some additional warnings whilst allowing freedom of speech. 

But surely people can understand you can't have a Britney forum and then ban any threads that some fans don't approve of. It's a forum for discussion. I get that some disagree with certain threads and I respect that, but blocking them for the others who may wish to participate seems restrictive and wrong. If you don't like the look of a thread topic, just avoid it. 

That's the thing, some people can't understand. Instead, it's easier to say I'm not a fan or whatever the case may be. 

---

I'm sorry it's not all rainbows and sunshines when some of yall look at the window right now. Go literally anywhere on the Internet where discussions are taking place about Britney and you'll see it's WAY worse. I can't go 5 minutes on TikTok without seeing conspiracy videos with thousands of comments. At least I am trying to curb the conversation (without stopping it entirely). But I get it, it's definitely easier to point fingers. 

It's weeks like this one that make me wonder... what if I just jumped ship? Then what? Cause I'm inching closer to the edge of the plank that's for sure. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

It's weeks like this one that make me wonder... what if I just jumped ship? Then what? Cause I'm inching closer to the edge of the plank that's for sure. 

Really sad to hear that Jordan. Exhale is your baby and it's brought so many Britney fans together over the years. It's a place people can have fun, debate, reminisce, argue occasionally, throw shade (in a fun way), support albums/tours/singles/videos. Just a few weeks ago HMC brought the best out in everyone. Yes the MV was a bit dull for some of us, but the song, the promo, the radio performance, the remixes, we had something so good to celebrate and support. I only feel that bond on Exhale - IG, Twitter, anywhere else it's nowhere near. For every person who bashes you, there's probably a hundred who are really grateful to have Exhale to come to. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, madara said:

is he really charging her millions? if that is true I hope Sam steps in. 

How much did she lose during the C-Ship years though? And what did she get for it?

You can't put a price on freedom. Matthew delivered for Britney in a way possibly nobody else could have. And the legal stuff is still going on so he will have fees to pay. 

I was debating whether to even watch his video, but ultimately I'm glad I did bc it just double confirmed for me that he is absolutely full of sh** and I don't have to watch another stupid video by him ever again.

like I seriously think he's working with team con by the way he talked in this video??? and if team con goes to perez for assistance than we KNOW (as if we didn't already) they never have and never will have her best interests in mind.

we love you, Britney:kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.