Britney teaching dance class in 2016!

KrisJ

• 1 month later...
On 12/22/2022 at 7:30 AM, KrisJ said:

I’d have to wear a wig but I’d love to take her class. She should honestly do this more often now if she is up for it. :) Millions of fans around the world would dream of getting a lesson with Britney, her acting skills remain at a very high level. When I wrote the immigration essay introduction for the https://studydriver.com/immigration/ project, my main thought was that many people dream of immigrating to America because there are ideal conditions for developing their talent and the best entertainment industry in the world. Artists like Britney testify to this and the fact that she could give lessons to young students should be great inspiration. 

Wow, great video, sorry I didn't see it before. Britney was the top star. I'm sorry that after she got rid of her father's guardianship, she will again become popular as before.

By the way, it would be great to see a new rivalry between Britney and Christina in the future, it would be incredible shows!)

Edited by JohnNYX

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block