Cardi B tells dedicated fan to get a job

Body ache

41 minutes ago, Midnights said:

It's your fault for stanning the wrong person when there's Britney and Taylor to stan.

Lol just kidding, this is awful! Cardi would still be a moneystealing poledancer in clubs if it wasn't for her fans....the least you can do is acknowledge them.

Lol nope. At minimal, she would be a reality TV star. She didnt really have much of a following when she first joined "love and hip hop-New York and after that debut, she started to become popular 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Stefani said:

They literally keep harassing her about her sophomore album, so I don't blame her for being annoyed tbh. They still get new music from her like once a year anyways so it's incredibly ungrateful of them to pester her everyday.

WHAT?!? Eww, no! She shouldn’t get to just sit back and live off of the success her FANS helped her gain and refuse to actually do work that she once said was her “passion”. Some many artist try to come up in this businesses and say it was their “dream” just to then sit back and change their tune once they get money. If she had always said “I only want to do this until I have enough money” that would be one thing, but SHE has teased this SECOND album basically since the first was released. She hasn’t even gone on a real tour yet. This right here is why the streaming era is so messed up. SHE needs to be thankful for the fans that GOT her the money to be where she is. 

• Like 1

I don’t know why people become personally invested in celebrities. You can appreciate an artist’s work, but leave them alone to live their personal life. 
Cardi B is a very negative person and she has been cursing her fans since forever. It’s extremely disrespectful. Her fans made her rich!! But again, people need to not be invested in celebrities’ personal lives bc then they won’t be disappointed. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

That's what happens when you're a 'dedicated fan'... so many celebs get asked the same questions over and over, I get irritated just from the few people I know... I can only imagine what it'd be like witn people doing it non-stop.  I don't even like her or her music, but she's right...  get a job/life, stop obsessing over celebs lol.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block