Billboard names Nicki Minaj as the 10th greatest pop star of 2022 “Nicki Minaj never lost her ‘Queen of Rap’ title”💕👸🏼

Nicki Minaj is #10 on Billboard's Greatest Pop Stars of 2022 

"The longtime Queen of Rap reaffirmed her royalty in 2022. The presence of women in hip-hop has surged over the last decade, but Nicki Minaj never lost her ‘Queen of Rap’ title"

nicki-minaj-pop-stars-billboard-2022-154
WWW.BILLBOARD.COM

Nicki Minaj reaffirmed her Queen of Rap status in 2022 with her No. 1 hit "Super Freaky Girl" and a...

• Love 1
1 hour ago, fays1 said:

Generally speaking, yes I agree, but not for 2022

I also dont think Nicki has a good future, but she will always remain the queen of rap.

Nicki had a great 2022. Two hits songs, one 1x platinum and the other 2x platinum in couple of months. Vanguard recipient. Many lucrative business deals. World Cup song. 2023 is looking bright for her if you ask me. 

10 hours ago, Style. said:

Nicki had a great 2022. Two hits songs, one 1x platinum and the other 2x platinum in couple of months. Vanguard recipient. Many lucrative business deals. World Cup song. 2023 is looking bright for her if you ask me. 

Its still the worst year in Nickis working career..

She only had a hit after she failed with two comeback singles, cancelled her album into a greatest hits, and released a generic pop song to get a hit. Not to mention all the hate and public reputation shes facing and its really effecting her.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block