Anyone seem these letters written by Britney?

Somebody (her team probably) put some of Britney's items for auction some time ago. But I never saw that there were also some personal letters. There was one she wrote to her son Jayden.

spacer.png

A handmade card by Britney Spears for her son Jayden Federline, with drawings from Winnie the Pooh "Jayden" is handwritten on the cover. The card opens to a handwritten poem that reads in part, "Jayden my love/ my beautiful son/ all the wise/ like the sun... I hope you know/ beyond the sea/ you'll always mean/ the world to me." Spears signed the card "All my [heart] mamma" and has put stickers from the cartoon within as well. Together with a Finish the Baby Rhyme sheet with the blanks filled in pencil. The items were obtained by a former associate of Spears'.

spacer.png

A handwritten letter on a single sheet of paper from Britney Spears to May Austin, Reg Jones' mother, and a handwritten letter from Lynne Spears, Britney's mother, to Austin. The letter from Britney Spears reads in part, "I miss those lazy days of hanging out with yall. My life has been a whirlwind latley [sic]." The letter goes on to thank Austin for the wonderful bracelet that Spears says she wears all the time. Spears signs off "[heart] Brit." Accompanied by an original transmittal envelope postmarked March 30, 1999. The letter from Lynne Spears thanks Austin for her sweet letter to Britney and for being so supportive even after the breakup between Britney and Jones. Accompanied by the original transmittal envelope postmarked February 22, 1999.

spacer.png

A sheet of Britney Spears handwritten lyrics, written on a sheet of white lined paper in blue ink. Reads in part, "I am lost w/out you/ I can't love w/out you/ I can't breath w/out you/ what you do to me." It is believed that Spears wrote these lyrics between 1997 and 1998.

26 minutes ago, easy said:

the one i'm the most angry about is the card to jayden. it feels like something he never received that team con kept from him to further drive a wedge between her and her kids. 

Be interesting to know who decided to make a quick buck. Who needs to pay for lawyers?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block