What was your reaction to the 'Born to Make You Happy' music video?

8 hours ago, Kiss my said:

Such a good song. Personally I think the sound and

image are her peak. It’s my number 1 favourite song and video from Britney. Gives me chills watching and listening to it. I love how modest it is and she’s not trying too hard. And the dancing! It’s so iconic 

:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

You said what you said and I'm here for this!!! :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 1

A more mature and **** image than her first 3 videos, and the big difference  "her b-r-e-a-s-t-s", they went from being small to huge :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

everyone will say she had surgery, but that was definitely bras with fillers or filler tricks, for most of the "Oops" era she wore them, but she got rid of them for the "Britney" era, then sometime in 2003 she really and finally went into surgery :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus::shhh_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_quiet_2008_circus:

great choreography, but never performed

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

It’s a really beautiful song. I think she looks the most different here than in any of her other videos. And this is going to sound so weird but the first time I watched it and every single time since, I see her and think she looks like Geri Halliwell in her Spice Girls days!! I can’t unsee this now. 

... maybe a little for the hair ?

geri-halliwell-1496339079.jpg?crop=0.501

hqdefault.jpg

milan-italia-08-03-1998-concierto-en-viv

6c2aefcea3ae945401543ab07ecca681.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxqEBApKEz7ZWBiwukVHMf2e5accd-f0c3-4b96-9245-02860b9c0da2.png

britney-spears-born-to-make-you-happy-vi

tumblr_pjqpwe3aRf1qlsd9ho1_1280.jpg

a6cb50a08ea242a48704b08e011c73df--geri-h

• Love 4
22 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

It’s a really beautiful song. I think she looks the most different here than in any of her other videos. And this is going to sound so weird but the first time I watched it and every single time since, I see her and think she looks like Geri Halliwell in her Spice Girls days!! I can’t unsee this now. 

22 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Yes, same, when she wears the red top and black skirt she looks like Geri 😄

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

I totally agree! Have I told you I suspected you were one of Britney's Exhale accounts :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Haha no you’ve never mentioned this!! 😱 We do have some things in common, similar age, teenage sons, not fully understanding the best way to use Instagram but still on it all the time…😬 

However I’m twice her size, have no money, and couldn’t even muster the energy most days to do even one of her legendary spins 🤣

This has made my night though!!! 

• Love 1

One of my favorites! I was about 5 or 6 years old when I saw the music video and heard the song for the first time. I didn't have the Baby One More Time CD at that point, so my introduction to this gem is all thanks to McDonald's! It was one of the music videos on the *NSYNC and Britney #1 Requests VHS tape that was sold at McDonald's locations back in the day. I remember being in the drive-thru with my mom and the employee gave the option of getting either the #1 requests CD or VHS. Very easy decision lol. I've loved this song since I heard it for the first time. The red and black outfit and choreographed scenes are my favorite bits from the video. Nothing but happy memories when I hear this song. It's a shame it wasn't released as a single here in the US!

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block