Sam goes live with Britney on Instagram: "I don’t want to talk to them right now, I have nothing to say”

fays1

15 hours ago, Body ache said:

What's odd about someone recording you without your consent and forcing you to get on camera with them.

Sam is naive. He wasn't there in the beginning. He doesn't truly know what Britney has gone through.

The vids he put up prior where she’s talking a mile a minute and continues on while he takes a video and is talking not paying attention seems very hyper fixated. Then over reacting with the live and getting nasty… I love brit to death been a fan since day one but she seems kinda manic. I will not try to diagnose her cuz it’s none of my business and at the end of the day I don’t care but I do hope she is taking care of herself. Find it odd as well that Sam posted the vids and live knowing she wouldn’t like it. Is he trying to tell us something? 

• Like 4
15 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Ppl need to stop harassing her to speak if she doesn’t want to. She deserves privacy. 
Sam was just trying to shut up the conspiracy theorists that are always spamming his Instagram. 

She posts pictures of her va.gina and wants privacy? Doesn't make sense to me. Also, if she wanted privacy she'd stop picking fights with celebrities and just get away from insta

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, rosenotes said:

it’s evident that britney has anxiety everytime she’s gone live and it’s justified. sam, please respect britney’s boundaries and don’t force her to do something she obviously doesn’t want to do.

I don't why it's so difficult to Sam to go like "Hey baby, wanna do an insta live or not?" No, he has to scare her with a ****** iphone on her face. Sh.it on me all you guys want, but this guy never fooled me and y'all are going to regret defending him. I'm screen shooting this to post when Brit ends up with a broken heart again

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, pbarcelos said:

That’s weird and the timing is very suspicious.

Let’s not forget that Sam allegedly didn’t do anything when Britney was in the facility. He only showed up in the staged pics of her leaving the place. Let’s not forget how she was before and after meeting him. 

Brit also mentioned she was out of it during the wedding and hardly talked at the wedding she wasn't that present according to her. B is almost never wearing her wedding ring either which is strange. 

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, shanejw86 said:

The vids he put up prior where she’s talking a mile a minute and continues on while he takes a video and is talking not paying attention seems very hyper fixated. Then over reacting with the live and getting nasty… I love brit to death been a fan since day one but she seems kinda manic. I will not try to diagnose her cuz it’s none of my business and at the end of the day I don’t care but I do hope she is taking care of herself. Find it odd as well that Sam posted the vids and live knowing she wouldn’t like it. Is he trying to tell us something? 

That's just Britney's personality. He knew what he was getting into when he married her.

6 hours ago, the_blackout said:

Good point. But don't you think that she deliberatly attracts haters with her videos and weirdness on IG ? She loves dancing, so do I. But when I feel like doing it, I do it for myself in privacy and enjoy it.

I love her to the core but I just can't watch her spinning videos anymore, and her constant repetitive rants, it breaks my heart to see such talent go to waste. I mean it's the same hectic dance shared 100+ times + in a house she presumably left months ago. what is she still doing there, old videos ? why does she share them when she knows that people will criticize ? You want to share it ? ok fine, disable the comments and spin away ... but don't put out constant toxic posts and expect the world to give you roses in return.

Simple rule in life, you get what you put out. 

if I was her, I would just disappear completely from social media. Maybe share an update of my life with the "fans", just to let them know I'm ok. And yes, it would be generous of her to do that, but we still are the same people that saw her pain when everybody thought of us as conspiracy theorists, we genuinely love her, we don't want any music or tours or interviews, we know the popstar is dead, we just want to know that Britney the person is well ... so please Britney, take a step back for your own sake and for us too, we're the saddest fanbase in the pop industry.

THIS!

To all the “She doesn’t owe anyone anything!”people, I used to say that too but at this point there’s no way she doesn’t know what she’s doing. Sometimes I feel she is actively feeding the machine because she is VERY WELL AWARE of the comments and the reactions her captions and videos get. She’s a smart adult not a child, she understands far more than some fans give her credit for.  These are active choices she’s making and it’s perfectly reasonable for some fans to wonder why.

Many celebs crave attention and I don’t think it’s odd if people are wondering if that’s part of what’s going on here. It’s just that the downside to her posts is that it inflames conspiracies and the people she loves in her orbit, her fans, and the fight for justice, are all caught in the crossfire. Her IG helps no one, not even her imo. She clearly doesn’t have a healthy relationship with it no matter what we tell ourselves. it’s just sad to see sometimes.

Sad Abc GIF by The Bachelorette

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, shanejw86 said:

Yeah I think he’s sick of people asking him where she is so he was hoping to pour water on the fire but Britney didn’t want to. Then again who knows what convo they had before he went live. 

6 hours ago, Mr. AmericanDream said:

I don't completely disagree with this however I think she wouldnt look at it like that. The only people experiencing chaos in all of this is the fan base/ anyone not in Britney's world who seems soooooo invested in her life. She is chillin (aside from her own life stresses). Britney "could" easily just defend those around her & herself by "clearing things up" but for why?, to appease fans and ppl she doesn't know? If ppl really love Britney we would stop hounding for her presence when she just wants to live and exist without feeling stardom at least for NOW. We can't even give her a proper year lol.

I understand where you’re coming from but I kinda feel you are wrong about the orbit part though, Vicky herself said that’s why she had to quit. She said she loves Britney but the social media harassment from fans and Banon was too much and she wanted her life back. Cade himself spoke on the harassment he experienced a while ago too. And if you think Sam isn’t dealing with his own difficulties because of what’s going on, it seems a bit naive.

There are actually a lot of ppl affected here, it’s a bit naive to think otherwise. Especially since alot of their careers depend on social media.

34 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

I don't why it's so difficult to Sam to go like "Hey baby, wanna do an insta live or not?" No, he has to scare her with a ****** iphone on her face. Sh.it on me all you guys want, but this guy never fooled me and y'all are going to regret defending him. I'm screen shooting this to post when Brit ends up with a broken heart again

It wouldn't do to overlook the possibility that he's just a bit thick.

12 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Oh it’s her husband for crying out loud. They can have that conversation / fight amongst themselves if necessary. Sam is the last person to disrespect Britney. 

Just because a woman has a husband, doesn't mean he can do whatever he wants and not talk to her beforehand. Also, he's been with Britney 6 years and still doesn't know she hates being live on ig???

• Like 1
4 hours ago, s&m said:

Why don’t you go and stan another woman of you are not satisfied? 

You don’t have to praise everything dumb thing she does (which is a lot) to be a Stan. I don’t get why we have to blindly worship every unwell thing she does just to be a stan. God I would never wants friends like everyone in here that just praise me and never tell me the truth like all y’all pretending she looks amazing and acts in a healthy manner. 

• Like 3