Britney has won hundreds of awards already, she doesn't need many Grammys to succeed. She only needs the support from her loyal fans worldwide to stay strong for many decades B-ARMY!

GlitterRain
This post was recognized by GlitterRain!

"Love this message! Thanks for sharing!"

TOUCHMEANGEL was awarded the badge 'Great Support' and 20 points.

Britney has been successful for 25 years, having 200M records sold without getting a Grammy officially on stage since BOMT. 

She has won hundreds of awards already, she doesn't need many Grammys to succeed.

She only needs the support from her loyal fans worldwide to stay strong for many decades, B-ARMY!

UNITED WE STAY! 

• Love 6

I don't think fans hoping she was nominated for HMC had anything to do with her successful career nor does it dictate her slayage as an artist.

I think HMC was Britney's first song in 6 years with the legendary Elton John, and after everything she's been through with that horrendous conservatorship, fans we're hoping to see Britney get some recognition after everything she's been through. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block