Meghan Markle And Prince Harry Reportedly Have Separated

7 hours ago, LordofTheMoodRing said:

I hope he is happy. Harry is my favorite. I always thought Meghan and him look very much in love. Adorable family. 

Same, I truly don't understand why the UK hate them so much. I think its embarrassing how the UK media is threatening them, like, they didn't learn anything of the situation back in the 90's with Diana. They are doing exactly the same, the UK media should be ashamed of themself.

woman middle finger GIF by Cheezburger

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, DollyParton said:

Same, I truly don't understand why the UK hate them so much. I think its embarrassing how the UK media is threatening them, like, they didn't learn anything of the situation back in the 90's with Diana. They are doing exactly the same, the UK media should be ashamed of themself.

Im excited to see the kind of King Charles will be. He has always been environmental conscious and progressive. I think globally we are about to enter a really great time of prosperity and harmony. Like the roaring twenties but instead of an industrial boom it’s going to be a biotech revolution. 

6 hours ago, DollyParton said:

It’s not that the UK hates them but only Meghan. She’s obsessed to become a Diana type.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block