VR headsets that will actually KILL the users if they die in the game have been designed

11 minutes ago, Mxra said:

Just because he designed something doesn't mean they're being released. They never will be. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Might wanna edit the thread title. Kinda misleading. 

SAOday.jpg?fit=1200%2C900&w=640
PALMERLUCKEY.COM

Today is November 6th, 2022, the day of the SAO Incident.  Thousands of VRMMORPG gamers were trapped by a mad scientist inside a death game that could only be escaped through completion.  If their …

18 minutes ago, Mxra said:

Just because he designed something doesn't mean they're being released. They never will be. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Might wanna edit the thread title. Kinda misleading. 

Can I bookmark you and drag you when they get in stores? Because they will. There are ****loads of depressed and creepy players who'd def. do this to others or/and themselves.

I'm more worried why are you unbothered with the ethics of this. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Ads in the sky, now this bs- we are literally in the Black Mirror. It's not a sci fi series anymore, it's a day in life docu series :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

that’s why this is so scary 2 me 🤔😭

this is the same **** from SAO, a sci-fi series 😨

also SAO released in 2011 & the show’s “future” was the 2020s 

like omg 😯

4 minutes ago, aoki.loid said:

that’s why this is so scary 2 me 🤔😭

this is the same **** from SAO, a sci-fi series 😨

also SAO released in 2011 & the show’s “future” was the 2020s 

like omg 😯

A simple example of predictive programing.

Spoiler

There's also a fun movie about nee C- mutation in late 2023 that will ruin 2024

predictive programming at it's finest

24 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Can I bookmark you and drag you when they get in stores? Because they will. There are ****loads of depressed and creepy players who'd def. do this to others or/and themselves.

I'm more worried why are you unbothered with the ethics of this. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

I mean, it's more about on the low chance of this ever reaching the market will governments even allow them to be sold. This seems more of a black market type of equipment. One thing is for certain, we'll never see these in the western world. Laws wouldn't allow it. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block