why do we hate on other celebs that aren't are fave?

GarrettJames

for example i have a instagram fan account for britney. I had made a comparison to Marilyn Monroe saying she is like the original britney. that MM fan disrespected Brit said i think "Britney couldnt shine her shoes compared to Marilyn" something like that. saying marilyn had more class. I know my question/thread seems like a obvious answer we hate on others who aren't are fave because they aren't who we love/stan. But it seems every fanbase does this.

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

• Love 1
  • 8 months later...
  • Super Mods

Oh wow I can't believe no one has commented on this thread.

Anyways:

I don't think majority of Britney fans actively go out of their way to hate

other celebs when in fact its usually the other way around and they hate on Britney.

I don't see nothing wrong with us fans defending her.

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Why would I get warning points if I'm a mod?

Also all I did was just comment on a thread that interested me,

how is that bad?

@rennen2.0 You're right that you shouldn't bump old threads more than a few months old, but it's allowed if a person adds something to the topic to the thread, then it doesn't matter. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Good case worth for WPs is when someone replies in 100yrs old thread just an emote.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Why would I get warning points if I'm a mod?

Also all I did was just comment on a thread that interested me,

how is that bad?

It can’t be one rule for some, and another rule for others. That’s called hypocrisy. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:
But I’m forgetting it’s Exhale. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
11 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

It can’t be one rule for some, and another rule for others. That’s called hypocrisy. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:
But I’m forgetting it’s Exhale. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

You're profile pic is perfect for you.

You really must not have a life if you keep following me on here.

I'm NOT a hyprocite, all I did was answer a thread.

So what?

• Love 2
21 hours ago, princessmimi said:

You're profile pic is perfect for you.

You really must not have a life if you keep following me on here.

So what?

I have a great life, but thanks for assuming otherwise based on a single comment I have made regarding the rules and guidelines of the forum. And following you? I believe this is the first time we’ve interacted. :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

As for my profile picture, thank you for the compliment. Jodie Comer is truly stunning, successful and a great comedic actress. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

I have a great life, but thanks for assuming otherwise based on a single comment I have made regarding the rules and guidelines of the forum. And following you? I believe this is the first time we’ve interacted. :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

As for my profile picture, thank you for the compliment. Jodie Comer is truly stunning, successful and a great comedic actress. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

You are clearly just trying to troll me and I won't allow it.

Yeah you are right, we never spoke before I became a mod.

Isn't it funny how you didn't care enough to see me bump an old thread before but now you do?

Treat me with respect, you don't have to be rude just because I'm a new mod.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

You are clearly just trying to troll me and I won't allow it.

Yeah you are right, we never spoke before I became a mod.

Isn't it funny how you didn't care enough to see me bump an old thread before but now you do?

Treat me with respect, you don't have to be rude just because I'm a new mod.

I’m not trolling at all. I simply pointed out the rules and guidelines of the forum which we’re all supposed to follow. As a moderator, you should be familiar with those rules.

As for me not pointing it out before, I can’t say I’ve noticed it previously. I also don’t visit all parts of the forum.  However, given your recent promotion, this 8 month old bumped thread happened to jump out at me when I noticed who bumped it. 

Also, respect is earned. I should respect you when you’re insinuating I’m a clown and have no life when I’ve simply pointed out the rules of the forum…  :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

You do you. 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
12 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

I’m not trolling at all. I simply pointed out the rules and guidelines of the forum which we’re all supposed to follow. As a moderator, you should be familiar with those rules.

As for me not pointing it out before, I can’t say I’ve noticed it previously. I also don’t visit all parts of the forum.  However, given your recent promotion, this 8 month old bumped thread happened to jump out at me when I noticed who bumped it. 

Also, respect is earned. I should respect you when you’re insinuating I’m a clown and have no life when I’ve simply pointed out the rules of the forum…  :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

You do you. 

Stop playing the victim here. You’re the one who decided to come into this thread and attempt to troll Mimi. You know exactly what your intentions were by making that comment. And correction, she made that comment about your profile picture after you decided to try and troll her. How did that work out for you? Enjoy your Exhale vacation courtesy of Mimi :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, rennen2.0 said:

Say your friends that it's time for end your campaign, and change attitude towards others, or else it means the end of career here. It's not difficult to learn to love and respect others in this forum.:whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
On 7/9/2023 at 9:45 PM, princessmimi said:

So what?

Care to retract this or give an explanation as to why I received points for bumping an old thread?

Did Flav receive points for bumping this thread… which was over a year old… and just so happened to be bumped at the same time as we were having a discussion in this thread. Oh, and funnily enough, the thread he bumped was one of mine. Coincidence, of course not. 

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

Care to retract this or give an explanation as to why I received points for bumping an old thread?

Did Flav receive points for bumping this thread… which was over a year old… and just so happened to be bumped at the same time as we were having a discussion in this thread. Oh, and funnily enough, the thread he bumped was one of mine. Coincidence, of course not. 

I already told you,

I wasn't aware of the rule until Glitter told me.

Gosh you think that being a Mod means that we have to be perfect.

Its only been 2 weeks and I'm still getting the hang of it.

I just don't get what you think you benefit from being a troll especially to a MOD.

Just now, princessmimi said:

I already told you,

I wasn't aware of the rule until Glitter told me.

Gosh you think that being a Mod means that we have to be perfect.

Its only been 2 weeks and I'm still getting the hang of it.

I just don't get what you think you benefit from being a troll especially to a MOD.

You didn’t answer my question. If I received warning points for bumping an old thread, then so should Flav, who actually bumped two old threads in general from what I can see. One of which was one of my old threads… he clearly bumped that to cause a reaction given it was bumped at the same time as you put me on hiatus. If Flav didn’t, or does not, receive warning points, then it’s hypocrisy… and there’s no denying that.

The only point I have been trying to make with this, is that it can’t be one rule for some, and another for others. 

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

You didn’t answer my question. If I received warning points for bumping an old thread, then so should Flav, who actually bumped two old threads in general from what I can see. One of which was one of my old threads… he clearly bumped that to cause a reaction given it was bumped at the same time as you put me on hiatus. If Flav didn’t, or does not, receive warning points, then it’s hypocrisy… and there’s no denying that.

The only point I have been trying to make with this, is that it can’t be one rule for some, and another for others. 

Well I didn't see them in the reports today.

Glitter or Jordan probably already gave them warning points.

I do agree that everyone should be treated equally but honestly I did not see their name in the reports especially today when I saw the others.

3 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

@GlitterRain - @rennen2.0 is trying to continue in drama in this you asked them for stop.

@rennen2.0- when it comes down to me- I bumped this because I replied to that topic and told how I have this with relationship, also- I was interested about how ended up one relationship, also I would like to know how could end up 10 years long friendship from @Jordan Miller to relationship, cuz it's incredibly interesting!

Of course @GlitterRain @princessmimi I apologize if I did something wrong :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Edited by Flavor Of Love
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block