Pete Davidson has a meltdown on set

9051b780573e733af64644a2254fa1f6

Pete Davidson Takes a Break From Acting After Meltdown

Pete Davidson has been admittedly having a tough time.

After an amicable split from Kim Kardashian after dating for 8 months, the actor and comedian reportedly suffered a mental breakdown while on set and was asked to take a break from filming his new Peacock TV show, Bupkis. According to a source close to production, the Staten Island native allegedly hurled two candles through his trailer, damaging a nearby truck's windshield and "threw coffee on the walls and broke a TV in half inside his trailer."

''Understandably, the celebrity has had a difficult year as his high-profile relationship with the SKIMS mogul attracted the attention of everyone, including Kardashian's problematic ex-husband Ye. The Donda rapper not only threatened Davidson with physical violence, releasing a disturbing music video, depicting an animation of himself burying Davidson alive. In addition to publicly taunting the 28-year-old comedian, claiming he had AIDS and would ruin Kardashian's life with *****, the deranged musician sent flowers to his ex-wife's house while she was dating Davidson.

An insider close to the mother of four noted that Kardashian felt exhausted by her relationship with the Saturday Night Live actor, revealing, "When Kim is with someone else, Kanye can cause problems with the kids. He tries to divide and conquer. He can’t help it."

It's no wonder why Davidson is experiencing issues after a year of public scrutiny and threats. Stay tuned for more updates.''

FULL ARTICLE:

9051b780573e733af64644a2254fa1f6
WWW.YAHOO.COM

Pete Davidson has been admittedly having a tough time. After an amicable split from Kim Kardashian...

• Love 1

Im not one to believe in curses, but seriously, what is it with the vast majority of men that date and/or marry the Kardashian/Jenners….

Pete, Scott, Kanye, Lamar, Travis Scott, etc, etc….theres always a period of being on top of the world and having this blissfully amazing life, before the ultimate, almost requisite spiral into mental health issues, addiction, professional or personal scandal, or any combination of the aforementioned. 

Im not trying to, nor do I want to villainize the Kardashian/Jenner women…but seriously, the trend is undeniable at this point. It’s like whoever goes in to a relationship with them, leaves a shell of who they were before they got into it.

Granted, many of the men that they choose to date already come predisposed with certain challenges, but why is it that almost none of them walk away better people or healthier through these relationships? it just feels like the Kardashian/Jenner business machine model, chews them up and spits them out. 

it’s almost like being a Kardahsian/Jenner boyfriend/husband is the new Kennedy family curse. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Army1 said:

Im not one to believe in curses, but seriously, what is it with the vast majority of men that date and/or marry the Kardashian/Jenners….

Pete, Scott, Kanye, Lamar, Travis Scott, etc, etc….theres always a period of being on top of the world and having this blissfully amazing life, before the ultimate, almost requisite spiral into mental health issues, addiction, professional or personal scandal, or any combination of the aforementioned. 

Im not trying to, nor do I want to villainize the Kardashian/Jenner women…but seriously, the trend is undeniable at this point. It’s like whoever goes in to a relationship with them, leaves a shell of who they were before they got into it.

Granted, many of the men that they choose to date already come predisposed with certain challenges, but why is it that almost none of them walk away better people or healthier through these relationships? it just feels like the Kardashian/Jenner business machine model, chews them up and spits them out. 

it’s almost like being a Kardahsian/Jenner boyfriend/husband is the new Kennedy family curse. 

I think that's the whole point unfortunately. Keep in mind everything that family does and says is extremely calculated. They don't care about those men or people in general. They care about draining the clout and the money.

I feel bad for most of them, especially Pete who suffers both bordeline personality disorder and bipolar disorder. It must be a hell on earth for him + Kardashian's annoying stans constant bullying online.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Army1 said:

They come out shells because the Kardashians are vapid, soul sucking, talentless leeches 

kim kardashian lol GIF

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Army1 said:

Pete, Scott, Kanye, Lamar, Travis Scott, etc, etc

Pete has borderline.
Scott is a douche.
Kanye has bipolar.
Lamar: "In 2017, Odom spoke publicly about his health struggles, his co****e addiction, and his recovery from that addiction.[117][118] He called himself a "walking miracle" who had "cheated death."
Travis Scott: "I only think that real ***** are like crack, ******, and *******, like, you know, m***. **** that really gets you ****ed up, **** that really gets you tweakin'. If you ain't doing that, you ain't doing *****."

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, MortalMarshmallow said:

Pete has borderline.
Scott is a douche.
Kanye has bipolar.
Lamar: "In 2017, Odom spoke publicly about his health struggles, his co****e addiction, and his recovery from that addiction.[117][118] He called himself a "walking miracle" who had "cheated death."
Travis Scott: "I only think that real ***** are like crack, ******, and *******, like, you know, m***. **** that really gets you ****ed up, **** that really gets you tweakin'. If you ain't doing that, you ain't doing *****."

Kourtney's guy wen from looking like this:

Keeping Up With the Kardashians: Then and Now | EW.com

It's like the life was sucked out of him wtf

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Pete has borderline.
Scott is a douche.
Kanye has bipolar.

I know Rob was their brother but it feels like they ruin men

Rob used to be so good looking, then he gained weight and they made fun of him

• Love 2
1 minute ago, PinkBarbie said:

I know Rob was their brother but it feels like they ruin men

Rob used to be so good looking, then he gained weight and they made fun of him

Either their ruin men by their shi..tty life perspectives, behaviors and just daily bs or there is some occultism too. I've never seen other family who lives off by ruining men.

They treat men like sacrifices of a kind- one goes ''nuts'' and they get clout and more money.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Army1 said:

I think this has to do with the superficiality of the Kardashians' lives, like taking *****, being high, then leaving in poor health once it's over

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block