Pete Davidson has a meltdown on set

Any man who dates a Kardashian knows exactly what they are getting into. It is clear that the Kardashians are self absorbed narcissists who are obsessed with fame and vanity.  Those who go after them have those same qualities or are drawn to those qualities for whatever reason. And let’s not act like the men are ruined and the women thrive. It is clear that most of them suffer from extreme body dysmorphia and an unhealthy obsession with being famous. They aren’t happy or else they wouldn’t have extreme body issues and the desire to be in front of the camera 24/7. They look great in photos and have a ton of money, but they are clearly valid and empty on the inside. 

• Like 1

It seems like the Kardashians / Jenners date troubed men for purpose - it started with Kourt and Scott, who cheated on her, drank a lot, did ***** etc... so there was a lot of content for their show and it kept them in the spotlight. The Koko with Lamar, Kim with all of her boyfriends, husbands etc... it seems like they use those men because when Scott did his schenanigans it benefited them and let's be real here. Kris may seems like she cares about her kids because she managed to get them this luxurious life but to me, this is not a heaven but actually a hell. The constant pressure, fake friends, paparazzi and all this stuff is horrible. Poor kids.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, FreeBritBrit said:

I think that's the whole point unfortunately. Keep in mind everything that family does and says is extremely calculated. They don't care about those men or people in general. They care about draining the clout and the money.

I feel bad for most of them, especially Pete who suffers both bordeline personality disorder and bipolar disorder. It must be a hell on earth for him + Kardashian's annoying stans constant bullying online.

I was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder in 2019 :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block