Britney shades Selena Gomez? "Don’t you just love the nerve of women who stand firmly getting awards and speak on their beliefs about not showing their bodies on instagram"

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful.

Message added by Jordan Miller,

6 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I’m just not buying it. How could they have fallen so hard so quickly. Unless Selena stopped responding to her for some reason. 

This is how I feel too. She was one of the few that was invited to Britney's wedding, Selena has always looked up to Britney, and I just don't have enough evidence to believe that their friendship fell apart so quickly. Not that I don't think it can happen, but Britney's posts are too vague.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

This is how I feel too. She was one of the few that was invited to Britney's wedding, Selena has always looked up to Britney, and I just don't have enough evidence to believe that their friendship fell apart so quickly. Not that I don't think it can happen, but Britney's posts are too vague.

I don't think it's so much about something that happened in person between the two, but as all the evidence points to, she must have seen Selena's speech. It also matches the previous "shade posts"

It’s appears Selena wasn’t invited and maybe she passed a message from Britney’s mom or gave some unsolicited advice and Britney wasn’t having it .. they could have had a chat on the phone after the wedding or anything. 

I will say Britney knows the industry inside and out and if she exposes something it’s because she can and has nothing to lose . 

nonethless the shade makes me uncomfortable and makes me associate Selena Gomez with Britney Spears now and it’s awkward whenever Selena releases anything. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, MasterMindz said:

I kinda felt this is more about women who pose naked for money and try to criticize Britney? Did not feel its an attack on Selena.

If it was about Selena, I'm glad the media still did not discuss this, cause it will be spin as a white popstar attacking a latina superstar  :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

both white... wtf are you talking bout

14 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Disappointing…her message is not wrong but she needs to stop using Selena as her punching ball. Britney talks about women empowerment and yet she’s constantly dragging Selena. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Exactly, neither Britney nor Selena is wrong in her speech. Brit you can spread your message without bringing other people down.

Spoiler

I know she did't mention Selena but it's obviously about her.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.