Britney shades Selena Gomez? "Don’t you just love the nerve of women who stand firmly getting awards and speak on their beliefs about not showing their bodies on instagram"

Message added by Slayer,

Please keep comments respectful.

Message added by Jordan Miller,

STOP your misdirection of this pure anger that you have. I don't know why you're acting this way. It's embarassing and at this point truly off putting since you were so nice and sweet and classy in the past. 

Stop being so obsessed with celebrity that are even lower than your status. Throw your phone away and delete your accounts. Move to Hawaii and start therapy because you're traumatised. Jesus christ Britney, we all know what you've been through but this hate is not healthy for you. Don't let your family win. 

And i know you'll probably read this. Im not gonna sugarcoat anything. But you need to STOP with all this. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
14 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

So, you're saying Britney isn't a good person? I'm sure she's helped millions of people around the world through her music, her inspiration and performances to help others get through bad times in their lives. Even more so now that she's lived through this C Ship, sounds like you prefer Britney to be under gag order and not express herself and speak her mind.

Britney has also supported tons of people financially from dancers to stage crews, to managers, her family, tour bus drivers, hair people, make up, so on and so forth. Many people have cashed in on her work. 

Did I say she was a bad person? No, but of course leave it to this fan base to put words in people’s mouths.

What I DID say is that being a good person doesn’t and shouldn’t earn you free passes to be “mean” towards others.

What Britney went through was horrible and warrants her feelings of distrust towards people, but it doesn’t warrant misplaced anger. Her sufferings are not an excuse or a crutch and it’s becoming more and more apparent that she’s using her past to justify her negativity.

She’s angry and it’s warranted and she has a lot of healing to do, but this train of running over anybody that slightly rubs her the wrong way will only set her back and ultimately lose the support of those that championed for her freedom.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Kiss my said:

“Needs” is a strong word. Not everything you disagree with “needs” to be called out.

Selena loves Britney - she must be devastated her idol is dissing her. 

:pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

Maybe Selena is fake? Didn’t she also have a falling out with her friend that gave her a kidney 🤔 

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Sia said:

Did I say she was a bad person? No, but of course leave it to this fan base to put words in people’s mouths.

What I DID say is that being a good person doesn’t and shouldn’t earn you free passes to be “mean” towards others.

What Britney went through was horrible and warrants her feelings of distrust towards people, but it doesn’t warrant misplaced anger. Her sufferings are not an excuse or a crutch and it’s becoming more and more apparent that she’s using her past to justify her negativity.

She’s angry and it’s warranted and she has a lot of healing to do, but this train of running over anybody that slightly rubs her the wrong way will only set her back and ultimately lose the support of those that championed for her freedom.

Some of us Britney fans think she does no wrong. And that her going through trauma gives her a free pass to do whatever. The same way we've given her pass to do weird things with the paparazzi back in 07 and look what that lead her to. 

There's no excuse for this. Now we're clinging to literal straws. Reading some of the comments is actually funny. Some are even trying to cone for Selena. When Selena herself isn't even phased by all this which is so embarrassing for Britney. 

She clearly has no schedule and is bored out of her mind. She needs to start recording or do more travelling. Something to keep her off social media because she's been off for off social media for so long clearly no one's showing her the ropes on how to be politically correct and sensitive. 

This won't end well for her if she keeps it up. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, summer2summer said:

STOP your misdirection of this pure anger that you have. I don't know why you're acting this way. It's embarassing and at this point truly off putting since you were so nice and sweet and classy in the past. 

Stop being so obsessed with celebrity that are even lower than your status. Throw your phone away and delete your accounts. Move to Hawaii and start therapy because you're traumatised. Jesus christ Britney, we all know what you've been through but this hate is not healthy for you. Don't let your family win. 

And i know you'll probably read this. Im not gonna sugarcoat anything. But you need to STOP with all this. 

Shut up and delete your account please 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, i sometimes sing live said:

The problem is that she's calling her out publicly. If she's mad at Selena for something the public doesn't even know about, then sort it out privately.

She didn't mention Selena by name at all.

People are acting like Britney is posting extracts from Mein Kampf. It was lightweight passive-aggression at best, Jeez.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, Cancer said:

She didn't mention Selena by name at all.

People are acting like Britney is posting extracts from Mein Kampf. It was lightweight passive-aggression at best, Jeez.

I'd agree with you if this were her first time targeting Selena, but at this point, everyone knows who she's talking about, including those who vehemently defended Britney, saying that she would never shade Selena (myself included).

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.