Is seeing Pink in concert now a days just her flying through the air?

No. I have seen her  live 5 times last in 2019 and shes up there with the best performers. She sings everything live, she talks to the audience throughout the show and shes so funny. She is actually always very thankful and thanks the audience and tells them how amazing they are.Anď in fact on her last tour she saw a banner saying a teenage girl was in the audience who had recently lost her mum and needed a hug and pink saw the banner, stopped the show and went in the audience to find the girl  and hugged her, not a lot of performers would do that! 

a3f29f890de49198da473dda78859e7b?impolic

A teenager grieving the recent loss of her mother has been sent "a hug from heaven" after pop star Pink pulled her out of the crowd for a hug, selfie, and motivational chat at one...

Also to answer your question,  she only flies during So What, she does a lot of dancing and theres always a acoustic section in the show.  Flying is actually a very small part of the show 

• Love 4
  • Like 3

I saw her on the Beautiful Trauma tour - she was incredible. Yes, she's known to add this flying around and being in the air as part of her amazing skills as a performer, but she puts on one hell of a show.

I cried my eyes out during her performance for "Try" and "What about us", it was so powerful. Incredible.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Is it all trapeze acts or does she use the stage? :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

I think she did it during 3 songs if I remember correctly; the opening song, Get the Party Started, Secrets, and So What.

But her vocals are amazing and I cried my eyes out when she performed Who Knew and 90 Days :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
On 10/15/2022 at 8:25 AM, GlitterRain said:

spacer.png

Pink while spinning in the air: :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

It seems like every video that I see of one of her concerts she’s flying through the air above the crowd screaming :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

spacer.png

Has anyone here ever seen her live? I’m happy for her but I just can’t picture standing there and her zip lining above you :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Ps I love Pink and think she’s amazing! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

GURL. I thought the same thing. Its kinda all she does. I saw her last week at ACL. And she spun. 

• Haha 2

I love Pink! Her old stuff .. she turned Disney Pink and her songs all now sound the same. Maybe thats why she’s Tinkerbell flying around . Yet I love the women. Just not her few last albums.  We can love artists yet not love their music. She needs to stop going so kid friendly. Its the same sounding blah blah blah and not even good. I cringe at her current garbage . 

• Like 1

As others have said, the flying around is a small part of the show. I’ve seen her live 3 times and she’s an incredible performer. Sings live, dances, flies around, good audience interaction. All round great show every time, she’s very entertaining. 

As long as she performs the hits, I’d see her again but I haven’t been into much of her music since Beautiful Trauma. 

• Like 1
17 hours ago, nwonder said:

I don’t know why but I’ve always found her kinda annoying… like I have no rational reason for it but something about her rubs me the wrong way. 

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I loved her debut RNB album tho… Cant take me home was soo good!

same, i’ve always just not liked her that much but i can’t pinpoint the reason 😧

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.