Is seeing Pink in concert now a days just her flying through the air?

• Super Mods

spacer.png

Pink while spinning in the air: :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

It seems like every video that I see of one of her concerts she’s flying through the air above the crowd screaming :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

spacer.png

Has anyone here ever seen her live? I’m happy for her but I just can’t picture standing there and her zip lining above you :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Ps I love Pink and think she’s amazing! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Haha 7
  • Like 1

Literally what the hell is wrong with pink I’m sorry she’s good okay?? All weird anti feminist stuff and cosplaying as a black woman at the start of her career aside, she actually did find her own identity but somewhere after Funhouse she truly LOST it I’m sorry  :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:now it’s just music you can hum along to in your local **** store shopping aisle okay 

like? What the hell is this 

She did it one time and it was well received. Her first performance to ever be iconic and then she started overdoing it even when promoting that ******* Alice in Wonderland song 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, britney fkn spears said:

Literally what the hell is wrong with pink I’m sorry she’s good okay?? All weird anti feminist stuff and cosplaying as a black woman at the start of her career aside, she actually did find her own identity but somewhere after Funhouse she truly LOST it I’m sorry  :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:now it’s just music you can hum along to in your local **** store shopping aisle okay 

like? What the hell is this 

She did it one time and it was well received. Her first performance to ever be iconic and then she started overdoing it even when promoting that ******* Alice in Wonderland song 

Tell us how you really feel :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised: 

It just seems like every performance of hers now a days has to involve some sort of whiplash activity :roxxy:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block