The 'Halloween Ends' Streaming and Comment Party!

Are you excited for this Friday, October 14? πŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺ

I'm so excited!!!!Β 

960x0.jpg?format=jpg&width=960

The greatest horror movie villain comes back for one FINAL 'Halloween' film. At least with the Laurie Strode/Michael timeline.Β  πŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺ

Laurie and Michael face off one last time this Friday! πŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺ

halloween-ends.jpg?w=681&h=383&crop=1

Are you ready for Evil to End? 😱😱😱

jamie lee curtis halloween GIF by Entertainment WeeklyMichael Myers Fire GIF by Halloween

StreamΒ 'Halloween Ends'Β on Peacock, this Friday.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, GhostFace said:

i think 5,6 and resurrection were the worst. Rob zombie's Halloween 2 was awful.

Halloween H20 was too Screamish they even used the same score from scream!

Halloween is all about the score too.

I agree H20 gave me 'Scream' vibes. Not my favorite. 🀭🀭🀭

I did like Resurrection though 😝

• Like 1

I hope this isn’t a bad one - they’ve only been promoting it as the β€œfinal battle” and literally zero about the other characters the story overall. Kills was good in terms of the kills but the dialogue and characters and their actions were awfulΒ 

H20 was a really good one until they messed it up in ResurrectionΒ 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, KrisJ said:

I hope this isn’t a bad one - they’ve only been promoting it as the β€œfinal battle” and literally zero about the other characters the story overall. Kills was good in terms of the kills but the dialogue and characters and their actions were awfulΒ 

H20 was a really good one until they messed it up in ResurrectionΒ 

I loved parts of Halloween Kills. The hospital scene, the mob, and that godawful character Tommy Doyle were what ruined parts of HK overall.Β 

I think they are advertising the final battle so much because Jamie was barely in Kills so it's exciting she's taking the role lead again.Β 

9 minutes ago, The JayTawndre Show said:

I loved parts of Halloween Kills. The hospital scene, the mob, and that godawful character Tommy Doyle were what ruined parts of HK overall.Β 

I think they are advertising the final battle so much because Jamie was barely in Kills so it's exciting she's taking the role lead again.Β 

That could be true about the advertising. Imma be watching it at the cinema this weekend ! The mob scene and β€œevil dies tonight” or whatever they kept saying was really bad lol.Β 

• Love 2

I am a big Halloween fan... and I just wonder what we fans did wrong for us to deserve this bull****? David Gordon Green, did we hurt you or something? Halloween 2018 was a great and grounded sequel to the original from the 70's. Michael is the OG. Halloween Kills took some getting used to it but I enjoy it too. But this... this felt like a spin-off with a cameo of a weak version of Michael. First he was more than a man and now he is just a man? I like the idea of exploring that The Shape's evil can rub off on other people but that's an idea for a middle movie or a spin off. Who on earth thought this would make a great ending to a trilogy. And why a trilogy at all? Michael has no motive and just acts on pure killing instinct. What is there to tell for 3 whole movies? And this guy is responsible for a trilogy about the mother of all horror films "The Exorcist"? What is he going to tell for three whole movies? Urgh. I pretend Halloween Ends does not exist.Β 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block