Britney reveals her mom SLAPPED her after a night out with Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan

Message added by Slayer,

Comments condoning violence will not be tolerated.

1 minute ago, OutofKontrol said:

Must of been a weak spoon! Lol. 

No right, that was really big spoon 😂

Something like this:

il_fullxfull.2451197581_emna.jpg

:eyes_britney_laugh:

5 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

Lol. My grandmother use to pop me with her Cain....lmaoooo  its hilarious now that i think about it. Old gray hair lady chasing me around to pop me with her Cain cause I flushed all of her cigarettes down the toilet..ahhhh good times!!! 

Omg, but you did it right. It's unhealthy!!!

Btw-

OtFT.gif

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

6 minutes ago, easy said:

only on exhale would a thread about assault turn into people creating excuses for an abuser 😵💫

But assault is totally "okay" to this forum when Britney says that's the type of "discipline" she would use on her children if they ever were disrespectful as jamie Lynn was growing up. 🤔 

Everyone here was cheering when Britney said she would have "knocked the ish" out of her children. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
Just now, OutofKontrol said:

But assault is totally "okay" to this forum when Britney says that's the type of "discipline" she would use on her children if they were ever were disrespectful as jamie Lynn was growing up. 🤔 

Everyone here was cheering when Britney said she would have "knocked the ish" out of her children. 

did she actually hit anyone? no? was britney assaulted? yes? that's the difference. dreaming about it and DOING it are not comparable. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, easy said:

did she actually hit anyone? no? was britney assaulted? yes? that's the difference. dreaming about it and DOING it are not comparable. 

If it's sooo bad, at the end of the day,  then why cheer about that tho?  Why praise that's that what Britney SHOULD do? And for the most part, everyone agreed. Yet NOW it's assault? How sway?

• Like 5

If it's sooo bad, at the end of the day,  then why cheer about that tho?  Why praise that's that what Britney SHOULD do? And for the most part, everyone agreed. Yet NOW it's assault? How sway?

Yeah I think your time condoling violence in this thread is done.

• Love 1

it's assault because lynne physically put her hands on another person. being so angry that you say "i would have/should have slapped you" and not actually slapping them is not assault. and where would britney even get the idea to physically put her hands on someone? her mother, that did it to her. that's a cycle of abuse, that britney broke by NOT choosing violence in a situation where she was taught, by her mother, that hitting is ok. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, easy said:

it's assault because lynne physically put her hands on another person. being so angry that you say "i would have/should have slapped you" and not actually slapping them is not assault. and where would britney even get the idea to physically put her hands on someone? her mother, that did it to her. that's a cycle of abuse, that britney broke by NOT choosing violence in a situation where she was taught, by her mother, that hitting is ok. 

Didn't britney punch Lynne? I'm saying you all are singing a different tune. If Britney were to hit her kids, this forum would be cheering britney on. As evident as her speaking on it, and the forum did. 

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Let me not pull up the receipts of you campaigning for me to be demoted and removed from Exhale :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Yes sir

It’s a forum so everyone can be and say whatever they want at the end of the day, but let’s stay grounded! :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink:

Spoiler

Thinking about eating Slayer rn Jesus I’m a creep :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

There was also the time Britney said she would like to "smack them (JL and Lynne) right in their f-ing faces," and "maybe even spit in their faces, too."

Pretty normal expression of anger considering the con. The depth of abuse goes way beyond simple physical violence. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.