Which User Is Exhale Royalty?

GlitterRain

2 minutes ago, RedCarpet said:

Mean Girls Club from Exhell / Exhell 2.0 obviously... not sure how many of us are still here :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

I think I remember you. :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised: I was more of a lurker and didn’t post much from 2010-2016 but that whole era was iconic. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: Danny or whatever his name was such a funny troll and I loved his interactions with other users. :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Me obvs, @Adriannn, @Kletus,@PokemonSpears,@CrazyButItFeelsAllright@Midnight@Blackout2006, @britney fkn spears, @Henry Torres@SlayOut, @BrittonJeanSpears, @Hannah@rennen2.0and @WhateverYouNeed. The bad girls club of Exhale. spacer.png 

When will you? spacer.png

Oh and my retired babes @Roxxy, @Thelegendarybritney, @I Always Sing Live/ @redacted statement and @Iconic 4 U as well as some of the QueenFlopga era of members. I miss you guys. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: 

I’m probably missing a lot more icons but this is all I can think of rn. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Ugh my vote for Joshyworld :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

• Haha 2
  • Content Curators
55 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Me obvs, @Adriannn, @Kletus,@PokemonSpears,@CrazyButItFeelsAllright@Midnight@Blackout2006, @britney fkn spears, @Henry Torres@SlayOut, @BrittonJeanSpears, @Hannah@rennen2.0and @WhateverYouNeed. The bad girls club of Exhale. spacer.png 

Oh and my retired babes @Roxxy, @Thelegendarybritney, @I Always Sing Live/ @redacted statement and @Iconic 4 U as well as some of the QueenFlopga era of members. I miss you guys. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: 

I’m probably missing a lot more icons but this is all I can think of rn. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

I miss my sisters @Thelegendarybritney and @Iconic 4 U :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: 

Our course you Josh, with all that knowledge. My west coast legends @CrazyButItFeelsAllright (I bought your funko pop today :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: she ugly but I need a complete collection) @PokemonSpears the Hannah Montana of exhale, he's the best of both worlds (in English and Spanish) @nwonder who's always been nice to me.

This is hard :orangu_orangutan_ape: everyone else, you're all royalty to me anyway :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 5

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Jesus, why would anybody want to resemble royalty royals-royal-family.gif?

If it's because of the power, well those moderators are royalty.

If it's because of total power, then Jordan is royalty.

If it's because of the money, then we all know who isn't royalty. 

Please guys, let me be a petite farmer boy, vote for me, please guys Eat Happy Meal GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski!

:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

Thanks :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

Honored to be next to some of those iconic names :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

• Love 1
5 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Royalty…

obvs @Jordan Miller

then @GlitterRain and @The JayTawndre Show tie for next most iconic

ironically @Henry Torres is royalty too, despite his RUDE comment. Henry is one of the most entertaining people on Exhale.

also @DougFromBrazilIsBack for that gif he always uses, but I can never find 

And! @britney fkn spears…formerly known as Rik.

That's incredibly sweet and thoughtful of you to say, but not true. Everyone dislikes me and Jordan doesn't even acknowledge me anymore. It's like I'm invisible 😭

3 hours ago, Midnight said:

I miss my sisters @Thelegendarybritney and @Iconic 4 U :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: 

Our course you Josh, with all that knowledge. My west coast legends @CrazyButItFeelsAllright (I bought your funko pop today :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: she ugly but I need a complete collection) @PokemonSpears the Hannah Montana of exhale, he's the best of both worlds (in English and Spanish) @nwonder who's always been nice to me.

This is hard :orangu_orangutan_ape: everyone else, you're all royalty to me anyway :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Even though I called you yehaw all this time 

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad::omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

@Midnight You are my favourites for sure 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.