What if "Can't Make You Love Me" would be a single? (My fanmade design)

18 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Lol yeah.

Thats what I like about her music in her prime:

There was so many potential singles on her albums.

It wasnt like that during her conservatorship

I know, it's hard to believe she had zero control when it comes to her artistic side and especially her singles choices. I still remember she wanted 'Alien' as the 3rd single :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
6 hours ago, BritneyGuy said:

I know, it's hard to believe she had zero control when it comes to her artistic side and especially her singles choices. I still remember she wanted 'Alien' as the 3rd single :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Man it would've been amazing if that was a 3rd single,

it basically was about Britney's life at the time.

FK TEAM CON! THEY RUINED EVERYTHING! :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1
On 10/13/2022 at 6:38 PM, TheGrandeLife said:

Basically a louder instrumental, cause that song feels like a demo version of Stronger or if you want another example it sounds like the album version of Crazy and maybe something more polished as the Crazy (Stop remix / video version) could be a perfect single.

A demo of 'Stronger'? I never thought about it. That's interesting... :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.