What if "Can't Make You Love Me" would be a single? (My fanmade design)

2 minutes ago, DanjaMouse said:

I listened to her first 3 albums in entirety during a drive the other day, and it’s freaky how some of the album tracks on Oops! and Britney were pretty autobiographical, but before the fact.

I was listening to a bunch of the songs and relating them to a lot of what has happened to her since.Β 

It's insane, right? The similarity...Β 

8 hours ago, BritneyGuy said:

Hey Exhalers,Β 

How's everyone doing?Β 

I noticed the longing discussion you brought up regarding the B-side 'Can't Make You Love Me', so I decided to go with a proper design similar to the 'Oops!... I Did It Again' single.Β 

I must admit that in the 2000's I wasn't feeling the song at all, and it was a skip for me (don't go hard on me)Β :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

Due to your discussion and after a few plays I fell hard. Now, it's pure gem!

I imagine it as the sequel to 'Lucky'. I think it fit pretty good. Don't you think?Β :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

How would you imagine the music video for it?
Do you like the song? Do you agree with the design choices? Let me know your thoughts.

Β 

3.png

Back cover without lyrics:

5.png

Back cover with lyrics:

4.png

Β 

Β 

I feel like we would've gotten a dance break for the video too.Β 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block