Christina Aguilera's latest single has received 106,000 streams on Spotify since being released

Slayer

1 hour ago, BlackoutITZ said:

That's not actually true, the 3,000 streams were partial streams because it was released in Oceania earlier than the rest of the world. It's worldwide Spotify numbers for it's first day were 106,000.

Oh wow, that's still awful:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

3 minutes ago, BeyonceIsQueen said:

So pitting Beyoncé against Britney isn’t allowed, but it’s perfectly ok to put Christina against Britney.  Got it:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I was genuinely surprised, troll. You're constantly saying Britney is awful compared to numerous artists so you can pipe down or I can show you the door :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Oh wow, that's still awful:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I was genuinely surprised, troll. You're constantly saying Britney is awful compared to numerous artists so you can pipe down or I can show you the door :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Excuse me?  I never said Britney was awful or inferior to other artists.  Also your hypocrisy is showing:riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, BeyonceIsQueen said:

So pitting Beyoncé against Britney isn’t allowed, but it’s perfectly ok to put Christina against Britney.  Got it:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Can you read, poodle lookin’ witch? People should be banned when discussing off topic matters because comments like this have no sense. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Like 1

Why spread false information and attempt to tear other successful female artists down? Christina doesn't and hasn't bothered making music for the charts for some time now. She obviously isn't as relevant as she used to be but she still has a loyal fanbase and a pretty decent following. It's not even about charts or numbers but rather being authentic to herself as an artist and making music on her own terms which is what she's been fulfilling.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Style. said:

Can you read, poodle lookin’ witch? People should be banned when discussing off topic matters because comments like this has no sense. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Go on and bash Floptina again, others have better things to do. I’ve never seen a fanbase so pressed and hateful, literally thread after thread attacking other artists, including one started by a mod no less.

What a **** joke.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, BeyonceIsQueen said:

Go on and bash Floptina again, others have better things to do. I’ve never seen a fanbase so pressed and hateful, literally thread after thread attacking other artists, including one started by a mod no less.

What a **** joke.

No one is bashing Christina, the OP has stated legitimate facts. Are you blind? This is a Britney forum, what would you expect? Jesus Christ

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, BeyonceIsQueen said:

What a **** joke.

Troll, pipe down :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

5 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Why spread false information and attempt to tear other successful female artists down? Christina doesn't and hasn't bothered making music for the charts for some time now. She obviously isn't as relevant as she used to be but she still has a loyal fanbase and a pretty decent following. It's not even about the charts for her anymore but rather being authentic to herself and making music on her own terms which is what she's fulfilling. 

The travesty of this comment, I took two bars OFF just to laugh. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Christina Agee doesn’t even speak Spanish, let’s start there. Second of all, she’s irrelevant. Plain and simple. These numbers are the proof of how irrelevant she has become. I know it’s difficult, but it isn’t 2005 anymore. 

13 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Why spread false information and attempt to tear other successful female artists down? Christina doesn't and hasn't bothered making music for the charts for some time now. She obviously isn't as relevant as she used to be but she still has a loyal fanbase and a pretty decent following. It's not even about charts or numbers but rather being authentic to herself as an artist and making music on her own terms which is what she's been fulfilling.

I’m no Christina fan but homegirl has sold out some big shows recently. If she’s happy releasing music and not promoting then that’s her choice. I’m sure her stans appreciate it. Established artists just don’t want to put in the work like they used to. Priorities change. 

• Love 2