Hailey Bieber seems to have a Selena Gomez obsession, since she moved on from this narrative

Both moved on, please stop being obsessed with the relationship.

It's None of their fault her fans do this to you. 

Ask Beyoncé, she asked the hive please don't do this, they told her to mind your business, it's our job to defend you..

Selena Gomez can ask them, but I guarantee you they'll tell her no, it's Their job to bring out their wrath at you.

So she’s pulling a Jamie Lynn Watson. Speaking about other more famous people for headlines. It’s sad that that was the footage they used for a sneak peak. Speaking about her husbands fame and his relationship with Selena, and as if she’s going to “out” Selena for why Hailey is with him and not Sel. The only two people that should be speaking on that relationship is Selena and Justin. I’ve always disliked Hailey but over the course of this year she really has proved she’s a trash human, social climber. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

47 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

So she’s pulling a Jamie Lynn Watson. Speaking about other more famous people for headlines. It’s sad that that was the footage they used for a sneak peak. Speaking about her husbands fame and his relationship with Selena, and as if she’s going to “out” Selena for why Hailey is with him and not Sel. The only two people that should be speaking on that relationship is Selena and Justin. I’ve always disliked Hailey but over the course of this year she really has proved she’s a trash human, social climber. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

It's the timing right before Selena Gomez apple TV documentary,,to clear her name..

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.