Melanie C begins promotion for her book My life as the sporty one

Melanie C is promoting her memoir and spilled tea on being a Spice girl, She says Victoria Beckham is involved creatively and Still active but, can't perform.

She was petrified for the Olympics, cos it's no longer Victoria Beckham a Spice girl, she's bigger than us, as a fashion designer, so that pressure on not letting Both worlds down scared her a lot..

So she's there, but fans need to understand she's not coming back as a full time member, but we can sell merchandise with her, cos she still involve somewhat.

I learned before the Istanbul gig she was ***ually assaulted..

Spice Girls had explicit music, typical girl group stuff at the time, but tracks like Serial killer, See you Next Tuesday (if your still alive) was very Lily Allen Tracks, but wouldn't have been accepted by the marketing..

A fan reminded me "Spice" was very risque "2 Become 1", "Last time lover", and of course "Naked", very much in line with TLC and other groups at the time.

But name me a genius idea in doing a kid's friendly album like "Spiceworld", you can't.

The whole idea of marketing as a children's band. How else would a British camp band like the spice girls work in the united states of America..

That was genius and it worked cos it had to happen, Steps and S Club 7 FAILED cos of bad marketing to US music audiences.

@Jordan Miller

@Slayer

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block