Madonna & Tokischa - Hung Up PREMIERE

agustinmalandra

I'll say this, it's a war on her older fans, they're feeling alienated to the point it shows their frustrations with her, that are closer or a decade younger, they like s** abd stuff, but they like it with a passionate and other stuff..

They definitely feel the whole rail me now version is something they can't relate to.

However, however the one's that embraced her as a teen in the 00s love how I find her relatable to me and I feel winning, do I care about her losing the older fans, no, not really they had their time with her. They can go to shady pines cos it's obvious they don't know how to cut loose and have fun,,age is just a number.

It doesn't reflect on your mental and how you feel physically.

That's why I Stan her. She's everything my grandmother and my conservative family hates about Society today,I have no choice but to love her?.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block