Katy Perry To Work On New Music Soon

Cqleb

• Content Curators

Katy said in an interview with Drew Barrymore on the set of her Las Vegas residency that new music in the works; 

“I’ll probably go and make another record soon and write it and tour the world after this, which will be so great.” 

• Love 2

I dont know what she needs but she defo needs to  work with whoever she worked with on her first 3 albums and record some really catchy pop songs. Witness was rubbish and Smile was alright, had 2 or 3 good songs but it was a very  average album,

i have to say though i went to see her in Glasgow on her Witness tour in 2018 and boy can she put on an amazing show! she was fantastic. if  she did Glasgow again on her next tour, i'd definitely see her again. She basically just needs her new music to be great 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block