Beyoncé and Britney Spears both in the top 10 in 2022. Why?

Beyonce is a success due to ruthlessness and attaching herself to powerful figures who keep her in the high ranks. She's not lacking in talent but she has to be one of the most uncreative artists in the industry. That's what happenes when you abandon your humanity.

Britney is still relevant due to an innate charisma but I'm not sure if she'll ever perform again due to burnout and trauma. 

When I look into Beyonce's eyes I see nothing. A dead husk.

Britney's eyes have a haunted look but at least there's a human being there.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Cancer said:

Beyonce is a success due to ruthlessness and attaching herself to powerful figures who keep her in the high ranks in the industry. She's not lacking in talent but she has to be one of the most uncreative artist. That's what happenes when you abandon your humanity.

Britney is still relevant due to an innate charisma but I'm not sure if she'll ever perform again due to burnout and trauma. 

Beyonce success is because she had parents and a team that wanted to see her WIN. Attaching herself to high ranks? Did yall grow up watching britney in her prime..? Britney did the same thing. Baby girl performed with freaking Aerosmith and had huge deals with Pepsi not even 3 years into her career. Britney could have been BIGGER than Beyonce tbh, if she had better management and if she issued restraining orders to her leeching family in 2007 💅 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/14/2022 at 11:48 AM, Cancer said:

Beyonce is a success due to ruthlessness and attaching herself to powerful figures who keep her in the high ranks. She's not lacking in talent but she has to be one of the most uncreative artists in the industry. That's what happenes when you abandon your humanity.

Let's not use this an opportunity to tear down a triple-threat like Beyoncé. Beyoncé is, first and foremost, an artist who knows how to entertain and keep her audience engaged. She is very much involved in the creative process of her work and very much dedicated to her craft. Sure, she may draw inspiration from a wide variety of artists but she she makes it work. And if she didn't, then she still wouldn't be around almost 20 years after her debut with such relevancy. It's just a tad ironic when you say that about Beyoncé's eyes when in. fact, it's Britney's eyes who display nothing like a dead husk these days. Sure, 20 years ago she had that haunting look in her eyes as you describe but today -- it's the quite opposite as if there's nothing there. Just go ask the general public and I'm sure they'd argue the same. Just saying.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block