I Would Definitely DIE

Just to switch up the vibes here I thought I'd share something I'd love to see Britney do. And of course if you're reading this Brit please consider lol! 

This is probably my favorite choreographed video ever outside of Brit. I'd love love love to see her do a simple video like this with nonstop choreo that just flows with the music. She's never released a video like that actually. 

9 minutes ago, toxiccriminal said:

The trampoline choreo is sooo hot!

On a side note, I really hope Tinashe gets a chance to work with a free Britney. She's always praised Brit, and I feel like her collaboration with Brit was tainted heavily by Team Con/the conservatorship.

Do you really? I mean hmc is nice but I don't see any more effort out into this than into slumber party at least from Britney's side. Except acknowledging the success.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

Do you really? I mean hmc is nice but I don't see any more effort out into this than into slumber party at least from Britney's side. Except acknowledging the success.

You're right lol. I do think (hope) that at least Tinashe would be able to hang out with Brit without all the guardedness...but who's to say Brit even wants that. If they were to work together, I'd hope they have some hot choreo. But yeah, perhaps B is over that type of work. Maybe she just wants to record music and dip (which is totally her right).

A boy can dream, though :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

29 minutes ago, toxiccriminal said:

You're right lol. I do think (hope) that at least Tinashe would be able to hang out with Brit without all the guardedness...but who's to say Brit even wants that. If they were to work together, I'd hope they have some hot choreo. But yeah, perhaps B is over that type of work. Maybe she just wants to record music and dip (which is totally her right).

A boy can dream, though :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

At least they performed the song once :neydedance_purple:

We'll see if she'll ever do with Elton

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.